Chicken and Tablets

43VER The FLAW

Lee and Onew wandered the streets surrounding the SM apartments. Surprisingly, Onew had no idea where he was going even though they were looking for chicken.

They wandered for a while. Lee would gaze at the scenery while Onew would gaze at her, even though he was supposed to be looking for a restaurant.

“Onew!” Lee screamed out of nowhere, he jumped in response and looked at her, she was standing with a huge grin on her face and her finger pointing at a place with chicken on the sign. “Look!” She grabbed his hand and dragged him inside

They stood at the counter, Onew looked at lee as she cutely tried to make out the korean words and their meanings on the menu. He let out a chuckle and opened his mouth to explain the menu when a fan screamed.

“IT'S ALEERA AND ONEW!”

Then came the mob. Lee took a deep breath to try and calm her anxiety due to the mass of people surrounding her. She smiled politely and took pictures and signed autographs as Onew did the same. Eventually they died down and Lee could finally take a real breath of air. Onew chuckled at her, explained the menu and then ordered for them.

Their food finished quickly and they sat down to eat.

 

Eli walked into Amaya and Lee's apartment, “Lee, I'm back!” He yelled into the empty house.

He set his bag on the table and peaked into rooms in search of Lee. “Lee!” he called. Still no reply. His search came up empty. “Aish..” Eli let out a breath and ran his fingers through his hair, “She really is going to be a real handful.” He looked around the house again with his eyes, “Where could she have gone anyway?”

 

Applause. Lots of applause. Roaring Applause. A flashing applause sign. That was what hit Amaya first as she walked on to the set. She smiled at the audience and the camera then turned to her smiling host who offered her a seat.

Amaya sat and the applause died down. Formalities were exchanged and the interview began.

“I heard it's always been your dream to be an idol here in Korea how does it feel to finally be here?”

“Neh. Being here is my dream and it feels so unreal, but I know it hasn't even fully started yet. Lee and I are both filled with so much excitement, anxiety and pure happiness. We really love it here.”

Maya's host bit her lip at the mention of Lee. Amaya was the one they booked. Not both.

“That's so good to hear! I'm glad Korea is treating you well! And I'm sure we can all see what you mean by it hasn't fully started yet. I've heard your schedule is packed!” The host had to pause as the audience roared at the mention of her schedule, “Can you tell us about it?” The audience roared again. Maya let out a small giggle just as the camera panned in on her.

“I'm not sure if I can really disclose all that much,” she gave her host an award-winning smile, “But, I will tell you that today I auditioned for a drama, and I'd say I did pretty well,” The audience was excited again, “Aside from that I've really just been getting to know all the other members of SM.” There they went again. The host cracked a smile.

“Speaking of SM members, a little birdie told me you're really close with some boys of the company.” There went the audience. Maya blushed slightly, but quickly recovered with a smile.

“Lee and I have both become fairly close with the members of SHINee and Ukiss. They share the loft below us and helped us get unpacked and settled in.” She paused for the crowd, “We all even celebrated our birthday together.” the host paused this time.

“Ahh that's right! You and lee share a birthday!”

“Neh!”

“Well, did the boys get you any presents?”

“Oh boy did they!” Maya let out a giggle, “They went overboard even though we told them not to get us anything!” The audience awwed.

“Did you get anything from your fans?”

“Not that I know of!” there was a lot of screaming from the audience.

“Sounds like they sent you things”

“How sweet of them! I'm sure we'll get them soon and use them well.” the audience roared again. And the interview continued.

Minho smiled at the video streaming on his tablet. He sat in the back of his manager's car. His breath stopped when they panned in on her giggling face. He smiled at the mention of the drama, he hoped they'd work together. He smiled at her blush, there's no doubt he believed she was thinking about him.

His manager looked at him through the rearview mirror with a raised eyebrow. “What are you grinning about?”

Minho's head snapped up with a small blush.

“That girl?”

Minho's face flushed again and his head snapped back down to look at the tablet. His manager let out a chuckle, “Finally interested in girls, eh?”

“I've been interested in them before!” Minho's head snapped up again.

“No. You've been involved with girls, because you were told to.”

Minho fell short of words and silence filled the air for a few minutes. “She's different..”

“Well. She is something.”

 

Maya's interview continued with Hye Mi watching over from backstage. She was worried about Lee and if her idiot husband was checking on her. She knew she should have stuck to the plan and had akki take maya to the interview. But she was too damn worried about that BAP jacket.

How did this girl manage to get so many famous male admirers so quickly.

Hye Mi bit her lip and dialed her phone. “Akki, have you checked on Lee yet?”

“I'm about to!”

“What do you mean you're about to? What could have possibly been more important that you haven't yet?”

“I was called out.”

“For what?”

“Setting their debut date.”

“What? Really? The concert date?”

“Yes.”

“Well.. fine... just go check on Lee.”

“Ariso. Ariso.”

“Now.” Hye Mi hung up the phone and turned her attention back to the screen. At least she knew Amaya was doing well. And their concert date would be set soon.