The havoc he reaped

43VER The FLAW

Daehyun sat collapsed against the practice room wall. His jacket was half way across the room; his body was soaked in sweat; and he was pushing a panting Zelo off his lap.

            “I’m hot and tired, why are you laying on me?” Daehyun pushed Zelo again while moving his body in the opposite direction.

            “Ya. I need a pillow.” Zelo moved closer. Daehyun opened his mouth to yell at the stupid Manake when his phone went off.

            “You’re lucky this time.” Daehyun scowled at Zelo before pulling himself up and strutting to his jacket. He pulled out his phone and raised his eyebrow at the message on the screen. ‘One new message from Key.’ “Why the is Key texting-“ Daehyun stopped midsentence as he gawked at the screen. His eyes flicked away from the picture long enough to see the message below.  His eyes narrowed as his hands clenched into fists. He flung the phone across the room with all his might as he stormed out of the practice room. Jongup lazily reached out and caught the phone with a small wince.

            “I wonder what the hell his problem” He stopped mid sentence as his eyes found the picture of Maya on the screen, “She’s a ing goddess, why the hell is he up-oh….” He looked at the message below before shrugging. “He should be happy he got the picture any way.”

            “Picture?” Zelo’s ears perked up as he snatched the phone out of Jongup’s hands. He looked down and his jaw dropped. “That’s the chick that calls me Zellie?” His eyes widened “Jesus, she can call me that all she wants as long as I get some of th-“ His cocky sentence was cut short by a blow to the back of the head by a fuming Daehyun. He snatched the phone from his hand, grabbed his jacket and then stormed out of the room again. Jongup laughed.

            “Be happy you can save it, loser.”

 

 Eli sat sprawled out on the couch in front of the TV. His band mates had long abandoned him due to a schedule or a sudden need for new they didn’t need. He sighed as he stared blankly at the uninteresting shows on the television.

 

After a few minutes of brain numbing nothingness his stomach growled. Naturally he got up and walked into the kitchen to make instant ramen. He hummed to himself as he popped open the fridge and pulled out a water bottle to drink as he waited for his ramen to cook. A ding rang throughout the dorm and he opened the microwave and grabbed his chopsticks in one smooth motion. He started to walk to the living room while stirring it when “bubble pop” sounded throughout the dorm. He cursed under his breath about changing his text tone while he set down his ramen and picked up his phone

His eyes narrowed at the name on the screen. Anything coming from Key is almost never good.  He slowly slid his finger across the screen to view the message. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he starred at the picture in front of him. "What the" he whispered gawking at the image of Lee burning into his screen. He scrolled down to see the message below and sighed angrily, "Damn it Key," he mumbled as he walked to the door to slip on his shoes and storm to the girl’s dorm to await their return, his ramen forgotten on the table.

 

            Minho sat in the back of his manager’s car being briefed on the rest of today’s schedule. He listened intently and smiled at the mention of the drama he’d be in with Maya. “So we have the run through and screening for the drama first, and then there’s various press conferences afterwards?” Minho’s manager nodded in response and Minho opened his mouth to ask another question when a loud whistle sounded in the car. Minho grinned and picked up his phone hoping for a text from Maya. He let out a small sigh at the name on the screen and slid it open while taking a drink of his water. He choked at the image on his screen. Maya’s beautiful eyes were wide, her cheeks were pink, her lips were parted ever so slightly, and her body was barely covered in pink lace. Her long legs were entirely exposed, as was her sculpted stomach. His eyes gazed over her picture for minutes until he realized that Key had sent him this picture. He gulped and scrolled down to read the message below. “Wrong person?” Minho whispered out loud. “Wrong person?” He screamed making his manager jump ever so slightly. “He better not have meant to send it to that ing punk Daehyun. I’m gonna kill them both.” His hands clenched into fists. “Those bastards.”

 

            Taemin stood panting in front of the studio mirror after finishing the dance he had to learn for an upcoming appearance on a variety show. He strutted over to the mirror and bent down to pick up his water bottle and instinctively picked up his phone as well. He started drinking from his water bottle as he unlocked his phone to check his messages. He idly scrolled through his messages and replied to some friends when Key’s name flashed across the screen twice. He opened the messages and nearly choked on his water. Amaya’s angelic face stared at the camera in embarrassment and shock. Her body was ever so slightly covered and Taemin couldn’t take his eyes off the picture for several minutes before he looked at the message below. “Whoops~ wrong person.”  The message taunted him for a minute before he saved the picture and scoffed. “Wrong person, my . Key knows how to work a phone better and faster than anyone I know.” he laughed again before putting down his phone and water and returning to practice, the image of Maya in his head.  

 

Jonghyun and Onew were both working in the recording studio while Taemin and Minho did their thing. Onew was going through his notes while Jonghyun was practicing his intense vocal runs. Onew’s beeping phone drew his attention away from his notes and his eyebrows burrowed as he saw who sent the message: Key. It was never a good thing to get a text from Key. His fingers slid the message open slowly and his eyes widened with shock as a picture formed on his screen. He practically choked on a chip he had just thrown in his mouth as his eyes stared at the picture of Lee in lingerie. The blood rose to his cheeks as a not at all subtle blush formed. The blush wasn’t from how hot Lee looked though, it was from the pure anger he felt that key would do something like this to the two girls who had recently lightened up their growingly dull life. The anger doubled when he thought about how much he cared for Lee. Onew shot up from his chair and stormed over to Jonghyun mid vocal run. “We need to leave. Now.”

 

Jonghyun looked at Onew with worry and surprise, his voice catching in his throat for just a minute. “Why? What’s wrong?” His worry grew the longer he looked at Onew’s face. He knew something bad must have happened.

 

“It’s Lee and Maya,” Onew stated, never taking his commanding eyes off Jonghyun, “They’re with Key.”

 

Jonghyun’s eyes widened as his phone beeped and he hurriedly grabbed his phone out of his pocket and opened the message from Key. His phone nearly fell from his hand as he stared at the message in shock. Then, in a split second his hand tightened around his phone and he showed the same anger and ferocity that Onew did. He grabbed his jacket and pushed past Onew, something he would never normally do to his hyung. Luckily, Onew understood his anger and didn’t take it personally.

 

“I take it you got the picture too. So, you see what I mean now?” Onew asked Jonghyun following him out the door.

 

“Yeah. I do.” Jonghyun answered shortly, making a beeline to the car and gritting his teeth, “Key better be praying. Because he is not gonna like me coming for him. He’ll need all the help he can ing get.” Jonghyun slid into the drivers seat of the car as Onew pulled up Key’s location from the photo. Jonghyun didn’t wait for Onew to even buckle his seatbelt. Once the location was up he punched on the gas.

 

Lee and Maya quickly gave up chasing Key and decided that it was best to just change back into their normal clothes. Lee was much faster. She emerged from the dressing room and immediately locked eyes with Key, who was sitting smugly in the waiting chair. “Key,” Her voice rang out sternly, “What did you do with those photos?”

 

He tried to act innocent as he looked up at her, “I have no idea what you are talking about.”

 

“Key, I’m not stupid,” She glared, “I know you took photos, and I know you sent them. Who did you send them to?”

 

He dropped the innocent boy act and smirked while inspecting his fingernails, “Oh, just people of interest.”

 

Lee’s blue eyes widened in shock, “Key, you did not. You did not send them to Eli, and Jonghyun and Onew!”

 

He smirked in response, “Maybe, maybe not.”

 

Lee opened to say more but was cut off by Key standing and Maya emerging from the dressing room. “Come on girls,” Key chirped taking both of their arms in his, “We have plenty more things to do.”

 

Lee rolled her eyes and mumbled under her breath, “This is going to get really, really bad,” as Maya shot her friend a “Help me” look.