Followed

Lef† to the Dust

 

Your pov.

I began to skip my first class hoping not to bump in that guy G-Dragon called Young Pyo. I didn’t understand the feeling I got when I always saw him, so I decided it was best not to find out. Although I skipped the first class I always managed to turn in my homework and what not to the teacher in her main office after school hours. I knew when the kingkas always came, because there would be a huge mob of girls beginning to scream and shout which gave me the time to dodge my way out of their sight. Occasionally, I passed by Seungho and the guys, but they never paid attention to me and I always let that go. I had gotten used to it. I didn’t mind skipping my first class everyday, it just meant more sleep for me. None of the guys ever woke me up. And I was totally fine with that. My relationship with them just kept falling apart. And I had no idea how to mend it.

Young Pyo’s pov.

I stared at the classroom board and then glanced at Jiyong. He was sitting in the spot that that girl was sitting in on the first day of second semester. She never showed up after that. I began to think about her out of nowhere during class. I zoned out and thought of how peculiar her eyes were. As days had passed by, there were rumors about her. “I heard she got a change kekekeke~” “She doesn’t deserve to go this school, I bet you she skips all day to do drugs or something.” “Her eyes are so weird, is she like an unknown species? Egh.”

I continued to stare at the board not really regarding anything that was written on it. Jiyong slapped my shoulder and handed me a booklet. He pointed at a picture of man. “He’s not good business for the gang anymore, he brings too much trouble. Kill him.” he said bluntly. I nodded. “Sure.” I fidgeted around a bit and couldn’t help but wonder where that girl was right now. “Hey, hyung, where do you think that girl is?” I chuckled. “You seemed scared of her.” Jiyong shot me a glare and I gave a small laugh. “Who cares, she’s useless and stupid. I hate her. If she gets on my nerves anymore I’ll add her to my book.” he growled snatching his book back as I handed it to him. A smirk formed on his face. “Even better. I’ll break her before she’s added to my book. Just like how I plan to break Mblaq.”

After school, I called the man Jiyong had pointed in his book. “Hey, I need you to meet me in the alley way in ten minutes. It’s about the shipments.” I said what Jiyong had instructed me to say to him. In truth, I didn’t know him at all. The man on the other side of the phone said okay and hung up. I waited at an alleyway with a dead end, surrounded with tall red brick buildings. A man about my age walked up. His hair was jet black and it was cut to an awkward looking bang cut. He was tall, and slender and wore a black blazer with black pants. “What is it? Did you find something wrong with the shipments again?” he asked me. I shrugged and pulled out my hand gun. He tensed up a little bit. “What the hell is that for?” he asked beginning to back away. “Sorry, I have to kill you.” I said without any interest. “W-wait, this is why I’m here? Please, I-I thought I was good friends with your boss!” His eyes were struck with fear and he tried to make a run for it. I sighed and cocked my gun, shortly after I pulled the trigger, the bullet rushing through the air in a flash and piercing through his head. He immediately tripped and fell after the impact of the bullet, and blood trickled quickly out from the back of his head. I walked over to him and carried him to the trash can making sure not to leave any evidence in the crime scene as usual. “Orders are orders.” I walked down the street heading back home. From the corner of my eye, I noticed a sketchy looking boy. “Oh, it’s that blue eyed girl.” I said to myself. Out of curiosity, I decided to follow her from afar.

“Ugh, why do I have to do grocery shopping for all of those stupid pabo oppas.” I lifted an eyebrow as I continued to walk at a distance. She was so oblivious. She didn’t notice me one bit. “What did Seungho want again. Aish, I should’ve brought a shopping list. I’ll just buy him pizza or something. Thunder wanted something too... This isn’t fun anymore, I feel like I’m just being used as a maid now.” she hung her head low and hit the building next to her. She leaned against the wall and gave out a long sigh. She knows Mblaq? Wouldn’t any girl be happy to know them? Well, then again she wasn’t too happy when Jiyong spoke to her. I thought to myself. She looked up to the sky and closed her eyes while pulling at her hair. “Ugh, how do you live with a bunch of stupid kingkas. I don’t get it. Before everything...” she trailed off and shook her head with disappointment. “Before everything, they actually paid attention to an ugly person like me with no sense of girl inside of me.” I was usually cold as ice. I didn’t care for anyone’s feelings. But I felt bad for her for just a second.

I looked behind me, and hid behind a car seeing a group of girls from my school approach her. She looked at them with a disgusted face and gave them her signature death glare. Even I was a bit startled from it. One girl with long brown hair and a headband pushed her against the wall and punched her. She didn’t seem harmed from it which scared the brown haired girl, and then the tomboy twisted the girl’s arm preventing her from punching anymore. She let out a cry for help and the brown haired girl’s friends contributed to restraining and kicking the girl that was the only one that actually had the courage to stand up to Jiyong. Eight against one. Though she was clearly stronger and more skilled than everyone else, she was no match for multiple knives.
 
--
 
Sobbs, you don't know how hard it is to find the break in the chapter because I just kept writing on and on and on and like if I gave you the other part, the chapter would be a million times longer LOOOL ; __; anyways!~~ Double update for today because I like to be generous and I don't like for my subscribers to keep waiting for an update :3 Check out my other stories if you haven't already ^o^ 
Comment and subscribe!~~