Second Semester

Lef† to the Dust

 

Your pov.

Beep! Beep! Beep!  “Yah, I get it!” I shouted at my alarm clock sluggishly hitting anything beside me on my drawer hoping it was the snooze button. I hid my face under my pillow and groaned in annoyance. They didn’t even bother to wake me up. I thought tipping my alarm clock over my drawer as I got up. It went down with a huge crash immediately stopping the beeping sound. I shrugged and scratched my head. I didn’t remember putting on the alarm clock last night. I wanted to be late for the first day of the second semester of school. I rubbed my eyes and kicked aside the fallen clock sighing. My heart sank when I saw Thunder in my bathroom brushing his teeth. He always seemed to try his best trying to stay close to me, but it never worked. I felt it was all fake. He was virtually the only guy that talked to me in the household other than for getting groceries and doing chores. But I knew he only did that out of pity over me. Thunder shuddered at the alarm clock as I kicked it aside with a loud noise. He stopped brushing and popped his head out of the door. “Don’t break the clock just because it woke you up.” he continued to brush. I slipped on a thin long sleeve because the mornings were always a bit chilly. I shrugged and bent down to put the alarm clock back in its original spot. He always had his ways of making me feel a bit guilty. I shrugged. “Why did you set up an alarm, I wanted to be late.” I mumbled finally realizing he put an alarm for me. Thunder spit out the foamy toothpaste into the sink and gargled water, spitting that out into the sink a moment later. “Wouldn’t it be nice to go to school with us for once and not be late.” “No, you don’t have to do favors, I’m fine. May I use the bathroom now?” “You can if you go with us today.” I rolled my eyes. “You’ve gotta be kidding me. FINE.” He smiled and walked out the bathroom ruffling my hair. I stepped back from him and gave a frown. “I wish you were like this at school oppa....” I silently said to myself putting the toothpaste onto my blue toothbrush.

I carefully put the pair of black glasses on as I looked in the mirror. I slipped on a black superdry jacket over my uniform and wore black skinny jeans replacing the traditional school pants. As the five boys and I walked to school, I got a few nasty stares from the passing upperclassmen. Seungho walked in a neat steady walk keeping his head high. Mir was messing with Joon trying to poke his cheek. G.O. walked next to Seungho acting all cool. Thunder didn’t say a word to me and tried to break Mir and Joon apart. Mir laughed and started to chase Joon shortly bumping into me. He looked up with a surprised face. “Oh, __, I didn’t know you were walking with us!” he stated going back to his business. “Of course you didn’t.” I said, but he ignored me. I began to walk a slower pace allowing them to walk ahead of me. Not long after, small groups of school girls began to walk and crowd around the popular kingka group MBLAQ. And then there were the other half of school fawning over some other two kingkas I never bothered to want to know, and never even saw in school anyways. There was always talk about them two in the dinner table though at times. They were apparently rivals whom hated one another, always discussing who was more popular. I brushed off the thought and walked to the back of the school to go through that entrance. I walked into the main office and asked my counselor to print out my schedule right then and there to avoid the huge mob that always left a mess and scramble of frantic just to see your own schedule. She sighed. “You may break the dress code and all, but you really are smart.” She teased giving my schedule. I smiled back at her and thanked her. “Thanks, you’re the best counselor ever.” I said.

Jiyong’s pov.

“Kyahh, oppa!” dozens of girls screamed and flailed. I smirked and continued to walk to the schedules. All the girls took pictures. My eyes wandered to meet with Mblaq’s leader, Seungho. There were equally as many fangirls doing the same towards them. I laughed and shook my head. One day, I was going to find what would crush them the most no matter how much they denied it, and bring their kingka status falling down. I always got what I wanted. If I wanted someone dead, I had an extra pair of dirty hands to do so. Of course, that was because I was the leader of an infamous gang that everyone feared. But, at school everyone considered that to be cool, adding another factor to my kingka status. “Yah, hyung, we have the same classes.” Young Pyo said waving the schedule in front of my face snapping me out of my thoughts. I slapped the paper out of my way and continued to walk. “Yeah, whatever.” I could see him waving to some fangirls as we headed to our class.

Glances went from across to room to another as everyone’s face lit up in surprise and more fangirling as I stepped into the classroom with Young Pyo. Well, everyone’s face lit up except for one. It was hard to tell, but she was a girl. Her hair was chopped short like a boy and she wore a men’s looking jacket over her uniform. In addition, she wore black skinny jeans and a pair of high tops, and had a pair of black ulzzang looking glasses cropped right resting on her nose. Her hair was of a burgundy hue, and her eyes were different shades of blue which caught me off guard of her race. She didn’t squeal like the other girls. She sat at her seat, resting her chin on her hand looking out the window disregarding all the noise. I smirked. Someone to mess with for not noticing me. I walked over to her, Young Pyo trailing behind unaware of what I was going to do. I looked at her and she continued to look the other way not knowing I was right in front of her. “Yah.” I said. She looked up at me and turned back looking at the window. I frowned in annoyance and kicked her table. “Yah! This is my table. Get out. I chose it, therefore it is mine.”

Your pov.

I rolled my eyes at the boys’ consistency. “Do you know who I am? I’m the kingka of this school! G-Dragon.” The boy wore a different uniform than everybody else, like the ones Mblaq wore. Ugh, this stupid person really was a kingka. I slammed my hand on my table finally pissed at his constant talk and threats. I gave him a glare that always seemed to stab daggers into the other person. He flinched a little, but continued to keep his cool since all the other girls were watching him. “Who. cares.” I said continuing to give him a death look. Girls and boys gasped at me and pointed. “How dare she say that to him!” someone whispered. “She’s going to pay, oppa always gets what he wants.” another said. “Yah, are you a girl? Or are you a boy it’s so hard to tell.” the kingka joked. Everyone of his fans started to laugh. The boy who called himself G-Dragon took my jacket with his right hand. I calmly got up and placed my right hand on his right shoulder. I lifted my right leg slightly and kicked back in a sweeping motion, tripping him, he letting go of my jacket. I gave a half hearted smile. Everybody gasped again and a few girls came up to him trying to give him a bandage and help him up. I cursed at myself. Why did I just do that, I wanted to stay not noticeable.  Auughhh, you pabo __! You always manage to screw everything up the second semester! I scolded myself. But he was SO annoying! I argued against myself again. “Young pyo, do something.” G-Dragon snarled getting up and dusting himself. I looked around. Another person? Ugh, this is why I rather be late for school. A handsome guy stepped out from the crowd. My heart stopped. His short hair was dyed blonde, and his face was quite structured. He wore the same fancy and expensive looking uniform as G-Dragon, but more loosely with a graphic tee under it, accompanied with white skinny jeans. He kept his hands in his pocket and walked towards me inching closer to my face. I backed my head away from him, my cheeks turning a bright red. I could hear my heart beat faster and faster. I leaned against the windows as he kept inching closer to me. I froze, and didn’t know what to do, swallowing my saliva hard. We were so close that I could feel him breathe on me. “Your eyes are a very pretty shade of blue.” he said. I tried to speak, but couldn’t find any words to. I simply gave a small nod. “Please excuse that pabo, he always likes to pick on people.” “YAH!” G-Dragon said backhanding the guy. I immediately started to walk away rather quickly out of the classroom pushing whoever was in my way. I ran out of the campus and kept walking. I finally stopped after realizing I was lost. I stood in front of a ramen shop staring through the window but not really taking note of the restaurant. I held the area where my heart was with my hand and took deep breaths. “What the hell is this feeling?”
 
---
 
HAI GUYS!~~ New story :D I hope you like the first update ^o^ it's a bit lengthy with not much conflict in it :/ but I still really hope you enjoyed reading it anyways :) thank you!~ I also hoped you liked my past stories if you've read them :D
Subscribe and comment!~~