Ice Skating.

Lef† to the Dust

 

Your pov.

“Waee, Thunder I haven’t ice skated in so long, I-I’ve forgotten!” I tried to keep my balance as I held onto the handle bars. I shakily took one step in front of the other. Thunder gave a small giggle and skated towards me. He tugged me to the middle of the indoor ice rink, and I yelped in fear of falling. The ice rink was quite huge, and there were only a few people skating today. The place was neatly decorated with colorful lights, and the walls were different shades of blue as if you were looking underwater without any goggles and a blurred vision. I held onto him tightly, putting all my weight on my arms trying to hold on to him. A towering pain shot up in my mangled arm, and I let go, whimpering a little. Thunder gave me a puzzled look. “Is something wrong?” I shook my head and smiled. “Aniyo. I’m fine oppa.” I said. I wobbled back to the railings almost wishing I could just crawl. A small chunk of ice broke my somewhat smooth skating, and I stumbled backwards trying to grab onto the air as if it was a graspable object. I fell hard on my back, thankfully not hurting my arm. But my fall was cushioned by another body. I turned around afraid I hurt Thunder. “Oppa--” My eyes gaped open. It wasn’t Thunder, it was Young Pyo. I instantly shot up trying to skate away, but I ended up tripping again from my clumsiness. He caught me in his arms and helped me up. I gave a frown. His eyebrow raised. “Oppa?” he asked teasingly. “Of course not you pabo! I thought you were someone else! Did my fall hurt you? I well as hope it did!” I snapped. He gave a small chuckled and got up. I crawled to the railing and lifted myself up, my good arm pulling up on the metal bars that assisted all those who couldn’t skate well. Young Pyo skated over to me and tried to come aid me, but I slapped his chest. “Don’t come any closer! I don’t need help from a stalker!” I yelled. “So, just because we coincidentally meet twice, that automatically makes me a stalker?” I nodded looking around, trying to spot Thunder. Young Pyo began to skate in small circles as I payed no attention to him. “How’s your arm?” he inquired. “How is your face?” I ask with sarcasm giving him a disgusted look. “My face is fine, and kissable.” he goaded smirking. “EW. Go save your stupid little jokes and comments for all the school girls that fawn their love for you. They fall for every little fake word you say.” I said, my sentence full of tepidness. His eyes stared at me after I responded to him. “You really don’t know who you’re talking to do you.” “What, you think just because you have the potential to beat me up, that makes me scared of you?” He puckered his lips giving awkward looking glances from here and there. “Basically.” I scoffed, and managed to skate horribly out of his way. He pulled me back, holding onto my shoulder. “Wait, if you need any help with your arm, just come to my house, third street from here, the tannish house on the left if you keep walking straight.”

Young Pyo’s pov.

I was surprised at how tough she was. She was almost impossible to shatter, like she had no weakness. As she began to skate away, I noticed a small limp in it, her hurt arm dangling, but equally causing her distress which I could tell right away. I skated, and pulled her back. “If you need any help with that arm, just come to my house.” Why did I even offer her that? She shook me off. “I really should go now, you’re wasting my time. I’m not here to hang out with you, I’m here to hang out with my oppa.” Right, oppa... I thought, not understanding why her saying that made me just a bit sad. I shrugged the thought off immediately. __’s eyes lit up as a tall figure skated towards us. “Ah, oppa!” His hair was black, and layered, and he wore a matching black superdry jacket with __. He gave a smile and ruffled her hair, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. She beamed blissfully back at him. The guy looked all too familiar. “Ugh, your oppa is this loser?”        

Thunder’s pov.

I skated a few rounds leaving __ to the rails. I felt a bit bad leaving her like that, but she insisted that she would be fine. I skated around dodging the few people in my way, scanning the place for her. I saw her on the other side of the rink with another guy. I gave a small frown and sprinted over there. It was Young Pyo. I had a look of distaste as I neared him. “__!” I shouted, a grin forming on my face. I put my arm around her as she happily simpered back. Her blue eyes twinkled, and I swear I could’ve saw them sparkle. She was genuinely happy. I had not seen that smile and look on her face since we had started the first day of school. “Oppa!” Young Pyo gave a disappointed look. “Your oppa is this loser?” She punched him hard with her left hand on his shoulder, that he seemed taken aback and astonished at her strength. “YAH, Thunder and the rest of Mblaq are not losers even if they act like it!” she yelled. I kissed her hair proud that she still loved her boys dearly. __ took my hand, giving an annoyed expression. She mumbled something to herself. “Oppa, lets hang out somewhere else!” As she pulled me away, I looked back at Young Pyo and smirked. I lifted my hand up and pointed at him making a gun figure with my fingers. I pretended to shoot him. Bam. “You’re dead if you touch or use her.”
 
--
 
Hehehe haii guys, update!~ :D I 've been writing rather longer chapters ; __ ; I should really split them into two so I can make this story seem longer LOOOOLL.
Anyways, comment if you like it, etc ,and subscribe :D