Orders.

Lef† to the Dust

 

Your pov.
 
I tossed and turned in my bed from how uncomfortable my arm began to get. I groaned from the aches and pain. I didn’t want to tell any of the guys. It wasn’t like they’d pay much attention. One time, I had sprained my ankle playing football during p.e. and they told me I was fine when I got home and told them the news. They were too busy planning out some bowling party I was forgotten to be invited to. I stared up at the ceiling.  If you need any help with your arm, come to my house. I refused myself to ever think of that option. I gave in and got up out from my bed and put on a pair of combat boots. I snuck out of the house, carefully closing the door behind me. I began to walk to Young Pyo’s house only to stop and begin walking back to my house. I stopped once again and thought long and hard about it. I began to walk back to his house, constantly changing my mind. I finally reached the house, which could’ve taken fifteen minutes, but took me an hour because I keep backtracking and walking the opposite direction back home and then back to his. I knocked on his door, feeling fatigue engulfing me. The pain in my arm was unbearable, and I began breathing heavily. I leaned on the walls next to the door waiting for an answer.
 

 

 

Young Pyo’s pov.

“Well if it isn’t the pretty boys, and kingkas of that high school down the street.” he said cackling. The man paced back and forth. He wore a pair of dark shades, even though it was 11pm. His hair was combed back, and he wore a full on suit and tie. G-Dragon looked down and kicked a rock. I could tell he was getting impatient with this man’s talking. His eyes looked up to my face. I nodded slightly. “You killed one of my men. Wouldn’t it be fair if I just took out one of yours as well? We can keep it to ourselves.” He pointed at me and smiled evilly. “You’re his handyman right?” I shrugged. “Yeah, why?” He extended his arms, pulling out a handgun from his suit. He loaded it and pointed at Jiyong’s head. Jiyong rolled his eyes and sighed. “I’m getting booorrreeddd.” Jiyong said rubbing his left eye. “He’s your leader? A bit cocky for one. You, why don’t you work for me and fill the spot of my guy you killed. He was useless anyways. I’ll pay you well.” I glanced to Jiyong. He gave a thumbs down sign. I nodded to the man in agreement. “Sure, why not. I’ll fill the spot.” I pulled out my gun as well and aimed at a thick metal trash can. “But let me show you what I can do first.” I shot at it and the bullet swerved, hitting the trash can just slightly on the corner, and the bullet ricocheted off hitting the suited man square in the neck. He fell to the floor, letting go of the grip of the gun. I picked it up and unloaded it. “Nice souvenir.” I left the body on the ground walking with Jiyong out of the same alleyway I had used to kill the man earlier this week. “You took too long to shoot him.” Jiyong complained. I laughed, keeping my cool. “Why don’t you try next time then.” “No thanks, I might get my shirt dirty.” “Hmph.” I waved bye to hyung and walked home. I checked my watch and scoffed. “Liar, it’s only 11:20. Not my fault sunglasses guy talks way too much with his stupid offers and threats.”
 
--
 
Update!! ~~ *o* Young Pyo, the heartless killer ahahha, idk XD what is dear OC getting herself into :x
Anyways, as always I hope you guys like the update! If you have any requests/ any suggestions, I'm always open to hear them :) Comment if you liked it, subscribe if you want to read till the end XDDD