No Chance

Lef† to the Dust

Your pov.

I made a face. “Why would I want to call you oppa?” I asked oddly. We were close. But we definitely couldn’t have been that
close. I still remembered when he told me to get out of ‘his’ seat. He rolled his eyes and got up leaving the classroom. I tilted my head. “Where are you going?” “Nowhere, don’t bother me.” he said a bit irritated. “Ugh whatever.” I gave Young Pyo a weird look. He waited until Jiyong left until he finally answered me. “I don’t know honestly. Jiyong is one bipolar boy.” I giggled. “So, are we on for tonight?” I thought about it for a second. “Sure, I guess Mblaq can fend for themselves one more day.”

No one’s pov.

“Where’s __.” Mir whined. Thunder let out a soft sigh and took a glance at his watch. She had stopped walking with him after school all together now. She was officially part of G-Dragon’s crew. “I sort of miss her complaining how much she had to clean up after us...” he continued. “Aish, I’m starting to feel bad now that I’ve realized what we’ve done after we’ve lost her.” Seungho said shaking his head. “She’s kinda cute in that new queenka uniform don’t you think.” Joon murmured sipping on banana milk. G.O hit him on the shoulder. “Yah, you have no chance with her.” Thunder remembered how she had given Young Pyo a small gift though a bit embarrassed to give to him. He looked up and clenched his fist. “None of us have a chance with her if she keeps hanging out with Young Pyo.” Mir plopped onto the sofa and squeezed a pillow. “Ugh, I hate that guy. He’s such a flirt. Worse than G.O.”  G.O. threw the nearest item to him at Mir. A shiny red apple flew across the room and hit Mir’s unprotected left rib cage. Mir let out an effortless cry of pain. He picked the apple up and took a bite out of it. “Mhhph, you were supposed to make things better Doongie.” Mir said taking another bite of the apple. Thunder turned around. “I was supposed to make things better? I tried! And you did nothing. None of you guys even care!” He barged out of the house. “Ugh, blaming me for everything!” He walked over to the nearest tapioca shop to get a drink. Thunder walked in and placed a bill rather roughly on the counter. “Just a regular.” The cashier nodded disregarding the mood he was in.

Thunder’s pov.

I sipped the milk tea drink and huffed in frustration. I sat at a lone table and rested my head on the cold surface. I felt my heart beating at a normal pace. It always seemed to quicken when __ was around. My short train of thought broke when someone loudly slumped in the chair next to me. I looked at him soon realizing the man sitting at the nearest table to me was GD. He looked at me and gave a surprised look, nearly falling out of his seat. “Why are you here?” I growled. I wanted to punch that man straight in the face so hard. He smirked and combed his hair with his hand. “Are you broken yet.” “Excuse me?” “You are, aren’t you? I know deep down you and the boys love __. I bet you guys are starting to feel incomplete without her.” I got up and took him by the shirt furiously. “Are you using her?!” I hissed. “What do you think?” He gave a malicious smile. I was so tempted to slam him against the wall continuously until he bled, but I let him go. “You really like that useless girl don’t you. Enough to let me go unharmed. You know how hurt she’d be if you attempted anything.”

Your pov.

I slapped his hand away startled. “Y-Yah, what are you trying to do!?” I yelled flustered. “Have you ever heard of dating?” he asked like I was a dumb child. I gave a bewildered look. “Why would you ask such a stupid question all of a sudden?” I asked. He swiftly took a hold of my hand and lifted it up giving a ‘duh’ look. “What do you think we’re doing?” I thought about it for a few seconds and immediately felt myself burn up. I shook his hand off. “No! W-Why would I go on a date with a flirt like you!?” I yelled. He shrugged. “I don’t know, I kinda like you.” I froze replaying those words in my mind. I kinda like you. I tried my best to look displeased. “Liar.” He took my hand once again and dragged me to the nearest game booth. We were in an amusement park after all. “Ugh, stop complaining and arguing and lets just enjoy the day.”

--

Double update :3