Semi Date

Lef† to the Dust

Young Pyo’s pov.

“Here.” I handed her a huge stuffed bear I had won from a game. You had to use a rifle to shoot a piece of paper. You had a limited amount of ammo and needed to fully blow out the star in the middle of the paper square. “Why would I accept this? I could win it myself!” she said. Geez, this girl didn’t her limits. She gave the employee a bill and he handed her a rifle filled with ammo. She shot once to find her aim. And in the rest of the shots, perfectly cut out the star so it would come out with a tap leaving a hole punched star shape on the paper. “Show off.” She stuck her tongue out as she received her own life sized bear hugging it tightly. She sure was something. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of her hugging the bear. “What was that for?! Delete that picture right now!” I disregarded her command and set it as my wallpaper. “Yah, what are you doing?!” I sighed. “Aish, just shut up. You’re being so hard to date.” “This isn’t a date!” Her blue eyes twinkled, and in the light, it shifted to a more sea green shade. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and flipped the camera mode in my phone so the camera would show our faces but yet we could see the screen. “Lets make Jiyong jealous shall we?” Click. I looked at the picture. I had smiled proudly while __ looked clueless. Good enough. I saved it and sent it to Jiyong. He responded almost immediately.

‘this picture is such a waste of my memory -___-’

~~

“Yahh! What are you doing? Stop moving around in the ferris wheel!” I cried out loud helplessly gripping onto the handlebars. Young Pyo moved away next to me and stood up in the cramped place. “Stop! You’re making it swing more!” I yelled closing my eyes. “What, are you afraid of heights?” “NO!” I argued back. He stepped back more causing his weight to make the whole thing swing more. I grabbed onto the bars tighter. “Okay, okay! I’m a bit afraid!” “A bit?” “Shut up!” He sighed and sat back next to me. I loosened up a bit and scooted away from him. Young Pyo stared at me and I looked away trying to focus on the view and not at how high up we were.
He silently slid over closer to me and put an arm around my shoulder. I jumped a little bit, causing the whole cage to jerk and shake which made me let out a scream, further jumping again holding onto him tightly. My face turned red from embarrassment and Young Pyo began laughing his hearty laugh. “You need to lighten up, there’s nothing wrong with being afraid of heights.”

 

--

 

 

MAN GUYS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE FONT LOOL IT'S WON'T CHANGE TO MY USUAL FONT. I HOPE THIS IS OKAY. AOIWEUROWIUEROIWUER