Walking with Kingkas.

Lef† to the Dust

 

Your pov.

I tried to hide my face from all the stares I got walking with Mblaq. Thunder held onto my hand tightly not letting go giving me a reassuring face. I shook my head trying to lower my head into my jacket. This was a bad idea. Perhaps I was asking for too much to better my relationship with the guys. I looked down to the ground as I walked kicking a rock in front of me. Mir poked his head out from behind, and went to me trying to scare me by putting his hands on my shoulders. “Boo!” I gave a glance and smiled. “Hiii Mir oppa.” I said inaudibly. He craned his neck and tilted his head forming a cute pout on his lips. His hair was lightly highlighted and tousled around like he didn’t bother to comb it in the morning. “What’s the matter? Aren’t you happy you’re walking with the kingkas today? We’re so popular!” Thunder pulled me closer to him as Mir was about to hug me. He ended up hugging himself and I let out a giggle. “Yah, you didn’t let me hug her!” Thunder wrapped his arms around me protectively. “You’ve ignored her a whole school semester, you don’t deserve hugging her!” he said teasingly. Mir crossed his arms and slumped back in his spot next to Joon pouting. I tried to cover my face with my hands from the red forming on my cheeks. “You guys, the school people are gonna think there’s something up between us.” I said worriedly.

Thunder’s pov.

I gave a smile thinking how cute __ was when she grew worried. “You’ll be fine, I’ll protect you.” I kept telling her. She seemed to disregard my answer and only paid attention to all the girls staring at her. “They’ve got nothing on you __. Mblaq may have fans, but we’ve known you for a lifetime.” She nodded slightly unable to look at my face. Seungho rolled his eyes at the sight in front of him and pointed. It was G-Dragon and Young Pyo. G.O. gave a glare at GD and looked back at __. G-Dragon clapped his hands together in a slow and steady motion.
“Wooowww, so you know the Mblaq boys. I like how they’ve left you in the shadows for so long and finally decided to pick up such worthless trash.”