Party

Lef† to the Dust

Your pov.

I banged my head against the table in embarrassment. Young Pyo knew I liked him from the very beginning! TT__TT “He might’ve been kidding around though!” I told myself. A smile slipped onto my face as I buried my head in my arms. I guess we were sort of going out now. He walked me home after school everyday and held onto my hand which made me feel uncomfortable from all the glares I received. “Yahh, stupid, let me go, everybody’s looking at me and you...” I had said to him. “Let them look for all I care. No one’s going to hurt you anymore.” Young Pyo additionally brought me out to parks and to the movies every now and then when we were free without Jiyong trailing along as the boss of the group. Someone hit me on the head hard losing my train of thought. Jiyong had rolled a countable amount of newspapers and whacked me on the side of my head. “Stop day dreaming.” he said. I rolled my eyes looked out the window only to meet eyes with Thunder. He was walking to class. But where were the other guys? Jiyong snickered. “I bet you Mblaq is starting to break up.” I felt a small stab of guilt as he looked away and continue walking. I sighed and rested my head on the palm of my hand. “Hey, loser, we’re going to this party after school.” I turned to Jiyong and raised an eyebrow. He shrugged. “Some queenka from another school invited me and Young Pyo. You’re coming too.” “Whoa whoa whoa, are you introducing me your girlfriend or something?” I asked smirking. Jiyong frowned and pushed me off my seat, taking my place in it. I tried to pull him out and ended up sitting on him. “I was just kidding! Geez, I know you can’t get a girl anyways!”

No One’s Pov.

~~Later that night~~~

Jiyong threw Young Pyo a dress shirt. Young Pyo, slouched on the couch flipped the tv channel to a cooking show. He looked at Jiyong. “What?” he asked going back to the tv channel. He threw the dress shirt back at Jiyong resting his cheek on the armrest of the couch. “You’re going to the party.” Jiyong said sternly fixing his hair. He wore a white blazer which suited his body shape. He tucked in his shirt and dusted off his shoulders looking at himself in the mirror. “I don’t want to go.” “Orders are orders.” Jiyong threw the dress shirt once again at Young Pyo. “Now get dressed or I will kill you with your own knives and utensils of this house.” he said calmly, buttoning up his blazer. Shortly after, the doorbell rang and Jiyong walked over to open the door. Young Pyo took off his plain t shirt and took a clean tank top out of his drawer. Jiyong opened the door, and __ came in hugging him happily. She awkwardly peeled off realizing it was Jiyong. “Man, just when I got this whole boyfriend, girlfriend thing down, you end up ruining it! Young Pyo was supposed to open the door!” she complained to Jiyong sticking her tongue out. He gave her a noogie and she laughed giving him another light hug. Young Pyo cleared his throat seeing the two and __ immediately detached herself from him. He put on his tank top and __ ran to give him a hug. She rested her chin on his shoulder and grinned. “I’m getting better at this!” she said encouragingly. He nodded giving a solemn smile. “Yeah.. just when you were about to get better at it too..” She looked into his eyes confused.He shook his head and gave a beam kissing her cheek. Her eyes widened returning to her usual self. “Yahhh! Young Pyo, you’re not allowed to do that just yet, I’ll punch you in the face if you kiss me again!”

Young Pyo’s pov.

Bright flashing strobe lights. Hoards of drunk school kids. Girls that probably liked dressing the way they do at parties everyday. Everything disgusted me. I was in no mood to go to any party. My heart sank at every lasting minute with __. “Ugh, why did Jiyong drag me to some party like this. I’m claustrophobic.” __ said holding onto my hand. I walked upstairs with her to a more quiet room and we climbed up onto the roof. She looked straight at the sky and puffed her cheeks. “I feel like we’re in a drama.” she said. “How so?” She shrugged. “Well, we’re on a rooftop looking at the stars. I bet you a shooting star is gonna appear or something. How cheesy.” she laughed at herself and pointed at the incoming shooting star. “Make a wish.” she said. I looked at her and gave a soft smile. “For us to be together forever.” She laughed even more. “You wasted such a good wish! You could’ve wished for money! Or happiness, or world peace! Be more realistic Young Pyo.” I looked at her oblivious face. “But, I can’t be realistic.”

--

wow. i just keep leading you guys on. LOL SORRY. but at least i updated right? :D you guys will find out soon haha :3