Help from a Kingka

Lef† to the Dust

 

Your pov.

“Yah, why did you touch our Jiyong oppa on the first day back from break?” I turned around with a look of confusion. I gave a dumb face. “Who?” She punched me which barely hurt considering I’ve been through worse with other fights. “JIYONG OPPA. G-DRAGON. ARE YOU THAT STUPID?” she screamed in my face. I twisted her arm as she tried to punch me again and I gave everyone a glare. “Guyysss, help me!” she cried out in pain. Three other girls restrained me as I fought and kicked like a bull. I kicked one girl in the stomach and thrashed about, but another fourth girl held me down. Two others held pocket knives. They both gave an evil smile and the brown haired girl commanded to hurt me. I rolled my eyes at these lame haters. A black haired girl with too much make up smothered on her face cut my cheek. “Big woop, you cut my cheek. Ah, I’m so scared.” I said with sarcasm. This took her aback, because so far I had shown no sign of being in great agony. I fronted kicked the other girl’s knife out of her hand and laughed. “You guys don’t even know how to handle a knife.” One of them restraining me jerked my arm back more causing me to wince in pain. “Don’t make me break your arm.” she said nastily. I shrugged again still looking uninterested. “I guess that means I have an excuse to stay at home then.” The girl yelled in fury and and began to pull back my arm some more. I howled in pain, but before she could break it someone pushed all the girls off of me with a huge force that I landed on the floor with a look of bewilderment. I didn’t believe my eyes. It was the same guy that I was trying to avoid all these days skipping my first class. That kingka that was friends with that stupid boy G-Dragon. That kingka that gave me feelings I wanted to hide and forget all together. Young Pyo.

He slyly took the knives the girls dropped from being so scared of his sudden ambush and threw them directly at the two girls that were the original owners of the blades. They held their breath as it passed right pass them hitting the wall behind them penetrating the cement. They began to shake and looked at him in disbelief. “Y-young pyo oppa, w-we---” “Get out of here, now or else I'll ruin your image at school.” They all nodded quickly and ran away tripping over themselves.

I got up and let out a breath of pain as I put weight on my injured arm. Young Pyo hurried to me and gave me his jacket. I pushed it away and rejected it. “Stop being nice to me just because you saw me while you passed by. I didn't even need your help.” I said getting up by myself. I wiped the excess blood traveling down my cheek before it could hit my t shirt. I refrained from looking at his face as I begun to feel myself blush. “I can’t make a friend?” he asked trying to wipe off the blood on my fingers. I pulled away nervously looking from left to right. “No.” “Can I have at least your name?” I thought about it for a second. A name couldn't hurt anyone. “__. Pyeon __.” I ran back home as fast as I could making sure he wouldn’t follow me. But I doubted he did. He was just another kingka.   
 
--
 
update! @v@ hope you guys like it! i realized there may not be much mblaq in the beginning of the story but more towards the middle if that's okay with you guys :D ommggg more subscribers! HAAII THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!
comment and subscribe! :)