No Hard Feelings.

Lef† to the Dust

 

Your pov.

“Yah, Pyeon over here!” I glanced around and saw Young Pyo and GD eating lunch on the grass. I walked over and sat next to Young Pyo giving GD a small glare. He extended his hand for a handshake.

Jiyong’s pov.

“No hard feelings.” I said looking away as I bit into my sandwich. __ hesitated and finally shook my hand looking away as well. She took out her lunch and began munching away. Young Pyo took out a small box from his messenger bag backpack and opened it revealing a small fruit tart. At that moment, __ mouth dropped open and she tried to take it away from him. “Yahhh! W-What are you doing with that!? You were just supposed to throw it away like all the other stupid gifts all the girls give you!” I gave a dumb look. “She gave this to me.” Young Pyo clarified. I nodded my head slowly taking another bite out of my sandwich. The egg inside it slipped a little giving a more bread to egg ratio. __ punched young Pyo on the shoulder and tried to grab the box but he lifted it high in the air laughing. I rolled my eyes at how kiddish the two were. I can’t believe I actually allowed her in my gang. I thought staring at her. But I remembered why I had done so and gave a smirk. At that moment, __ and Young Pyo were both standing and wrestling for the fruit tart. She slipped from the morning dew of the grass and landed on me. She lifted her head up and met eyes with me. I froze for a second and finally pushed her off. __ shivered and dusted herself off as much as she could as if she had just touched something extremely dirty. “Don’t touch me!” she yelled. “You’re the one that touched me first stupid!” I argued.