ice cream.

Lef† to the Dust

 

Your pov.

“No way, are we going to go get ice cream?” I inquired jumping up and down as I walked next to G.O. He nodded curtly and gave a grin. I looked around cautiously hoping no one from school would find me. He patted my back and ruffled my hair. “No one’s going to hurt you.” I gave a doubtful nod and looked down at the ground trying to brush off the idea of someone falling me. I began trying to distance myself from G.O. feeling a bit paranoid. G.O. noticed my slowing my pace and stopped in his tracks, causing me to bump into him while I wasn’t looking. He laughed and grabbed my hand. “No one is following you.” He held my hand tightly, and I struggled to get free. “Opppaaa, this isn’t a good idea!” I whispered. He finally let go and chuckled. “I’m only letting you go for now so you can get the ice cream. I’ll find a seat at the park or somewhere close.” G.O. handed me a small wad of money and motioned me to go into the store. I happily skipped into the parlor. The one thing I wished for the most was to hang out with the Mblaq crew again. And it’s slowly happening. A smile tugged on my face.

Jiyong’s pov.

I flipped open my phone and texted Young Pyo. Today was exceptionally sunny, but occasionally a gust of wind would send me shivering in my t shirt. I leaned against the side of the ice cream shop glass paying attention to my phone as I punched the keys.
-Yah, where are you?

I’m busy, go do something yourself for once besides making me shoot people hyung.

-Shut up.

I locked my phone pressing the upper right corner button and slid it back into my bright red skinny jeans. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away from the ice cream parlor only to walk back catching a glimpse of __. She walked right past me not noticing I was there. I shrugged and had nothing better to do and quietly followed her from afar. Maybe I could pick on her today. My eyebrow raised and I had an idea.

Yah, go find me Hana and tell her I’m at the ice cream shop. She always hangs with the maknaes of the gang out underground or some sort.

I puckered my lips and thought what else I could do. I began to punch the keys on my phone again.

And tell her to wear the school uniform. She has a job to do.
--
 
heeyyy guyyss~~ sorry i haven't updated in a while D: ive been doing stuff ! anyways, thanks for reading and supporting me!
Comment and subscribe :)