Walk.

Lef† to the Dust

Your pov.

The city lights began to light up the world as we both walked through the main street. I had no interest to go home at the moment and Jiyong offered to walk with me to get something to eat. Couples held hands as they walked in unison down the cement pavement. Bright led lights flickered, and late night dessert shops changed their signs from closed to open. I stared at a couple looking through an ice cream shop. The girl pointed at something through the window and looked at her boyfriend. I couldn’t make out any of the words they were saying, but he laughed and hit her on the head, causing her to punch him hard on the shoulder. He winced in pain and threw his arms up in sacrifice. They both laughed it off and went into the store. I didn’t like that couple. It looked like a mirror of me and Young Pyo. I brushed that thought away as Jiyong waved a hand in front of me. “Loser, what are you looking at. you’re in the middle of the street.” That couple also looked like my relationship with Jiyong. I hurried and caught up with Jiyong as cars beeped at my presence. I trailed behind him walking slowly, a foot in front of the other. “__.” I looked up and bumped into Jiyong not realizing he stopped walking. “Ah, sorry leader-ssi. I bumped into you.” He looked at me in the eyes and blinked. “Am I boring to you? Are you not interested in me?” My eyebrow went up. “W-What do you mean?” I asked puzzled. He asked me another question. “Do you still like Young Pyo?” I looked away rather uncomfortably, twitching my mouth a bit. “Yes. No... I honestly don’t know. I’m sorry leader-ssi. I can’t give a definite answer now.” He nodded and continued to walk. “But, Young Pyo wasn’t my type anyways.” I added in a few minutes later. I laughed nervously. “Too handsome.” Jiyong laughed at me and slapped me on the back. “I’d like a guy more like you, cause you’re not even good looking.” I joked. I stuck out my tongue and chuckled running into the nearest restaurant. I really am crazy when I get hungry.