Don't Bother Her Next Time

Lef† to the Dust

 

Young Pyo’s pov.

I scratched my head confused. “I didn’t know she’d try to beat me up.” I said to myself playing with my wooden pencil. I tapped it lightly against the desk, and slouched in my seat. Jiyong sat slouched in his seat as well resting his head on the table with a bored look. “If a demon like that won’t hesitate to hurt me, why should you think any different.” I shrugged not wanting to tell him of my past encounters with her. “Did you ever get my text?” “About Hana? Yeah.” “No, the one after that.” I nodded, my eyes following __ as she entered the room. Students nervously began to scoot their desks farther away from hers , ostracizing her from the rest of the room. “You know the plan right?” “Sure. Yeah.” She kicked her desk to the corner and gave everyone a death stare. “Good, then no one bother me when I sleep.” she sat down, and zipped up her jacket all the way up, allowing her head to bob forward loosely, the turtleneck part of her windcheater jacket to support her head. She crossed her arms and closed her eyes. I couldn’t believe she was actually sleeping. This girl was interesting. The teacher didn’t bother about the 99% of the desks being moved and disregarded __. A girl pointed at her. She had long flowing orange hair and a pink bow on the sides of her hair. Her eyes were enlarged from circle contacts, and her lips were excessively pink from all the lipstick she put on. “Teacher, aren’t you going to do something about him?” Others began to snicker when she said ‘him’.  The teacher stopped writing the lesson plan up on the chalkboard and looked back.  A small sigh escaped from his mouth. “She is perfectly fine there if she wants to be there. Honestly, you guys are wasting your own time worrying on about her. While she gets the highest mark in every single test and exam three days before the exam is even announced because she doesn’t want to take it later, you girls are too busy putting on your makeup and looking good for guys that are too into themselves.” “Hurtful.” I said sarcastically raising my hand, still in poor posture in my seat. The teacher gave a smirk. “You, you’re an exception. You and __ are the only ones who seem to actually bother to try on their tests.” Another girl raised her hand. She had long fake eyelashes and her deep burgundy hair was tied in pigtails. “But she hurt Jiyong oppa and others!” she said. She looked a bit familiar and I remembered she was one of the girls who hurt __’s arm. The teacher shrugged and continued to finish writing down the lesson plan on the chalkboard. “Try not to bother her then. I think it’d save you the time and trouble.”
 
---