Pretense.

Lef† to the Dust

 

Jiyong's pov
 
“Leader I got it!” she yelled happily as the claw dropped down at the cute seal plushie. She grew wide eyed and pressed her forehead against the crane machine. “Hmph, yeah right. These things are impossible. No way are you going to get one of them.” I said. I watched as the claw closed in on the stuffed animal. It grabbed ahold of its circular figure and started to bring it up. I was left dumbfounded. She stuck her tongue out and took her prize from the machine as it dropped in a little compartment you got your winnings from. “Technically I won that since those are my quarters!” I snapped. She gave a hearty laugh even with such obvious eye bags that she was up all night crying. I took out a few quarters. “Yah, Watch me win ten stuffed animals!” I lightly shoved her out of the way and dropped in two coins into the machine. I spotted a cute giraffe plush and aimed for that. Left. Back. Forward a little. Bit to the right. I pressed the red button next to the controls and watched as the claw descended. And missed the giraffe by a bunch. __ and Young Pyo tried to hold in a laugh. “I wasn’t aiming for the giraffe, I was aiming for that one!” I said pointing at the one the claw had hit closest. I tried again. Failed. Another time. Failed. One more time. Failed. I had probably spent a few stacks of quarters before I finally got it. I yelled in triumph and fist pumped the air showing my plush to __. “I got it!” I said trying to rub it in her face. She burst out laughing. “Yeah, after like. ten rolls of coins.” I rolled my eyes. “Shut up, it’s for you.” I said quietly ing the stuffed animal to her. She stared at me and gave a beam. "Hah, loser, can't face the fact that this took a million dollars to get, so you're giving it to me!" she joked. "You're really lame." she told me taking the animal. What was I doing wasting my time with her, I had better things to do. Out of nowhere, __ gave me a hug, her chin resting on my shoulder. “Maybe you are a good guy after all.” she said. I gave a sigh. You really don’t know how gullible you are of my actions.
 
--
 
Double update! :D