Oppa

Lef† to the Dust

Jiyong’s pov.

“So you’re telling me you still hate her.” I nodded coolly on a piece of guava candy. I leaned far back into my chair and looked from side to side to see if __ was here. Young Pyo looked at me in disbelief. “Liar, you’re softening up to her.” I gave a look of abhorrence and nearly choked on my piece of candy. I could feel myself reddening up and I shook my head. “What is wrong with you. I put her in the book.” I stated clearly. He shrugged and turned back around in his seat. I leaned back again rolling my eyes. But deep down I had to admit I was growing onto her, and that’s what made me hate her even more. It had to be done soon. But this sort of thing needed patience, in order for MBLAQ to fall with her. And I could see them slowly falling apart without her. She was their main bond of glue for the whole group. A smirk formed on my face and immediately let go as I could feel my whole chair beginning to fall from a force. I landed on the floor with a loud thump noise and began to throw a punch at whoever pulled my chair down. __ caught my fist and gave a huge goofy grin. “You should stop leaning so back in that seat or else I’ll pull it down again.” she teased. I tried to go over the fact that I hated her in my head but I ended up putting on a smile. Young Pyo raised an eyebrow when I playfully slapped her shoulder. I was never this nice before. I didn’t understand myself. She took a seat behind me and the girls that sat next to her gave smiles filled with pretense. “You look so pretty today Pyeon-ssi!” “I love your eyes!” She gave a halfhearted smile at how much the kids tried to kiss up to her after being an official queenka. “You look nice in your new uniform dear dongsaeng.” Young Pyo said puckering his lips. __ gave a surprised look and observed her uniform. “You really think so? I kind of miss wearing a windcheater to school though.” she puffed her cheeks disappointingly and stretched her arms. “No, you look good. Trust me.” I looked at her uniform. We all matched perfectly with it. “So do you want to hang today with me?” Young Pyo asked to __. She shrugged. “Wait, why am I not invited.” I in. “Because you’re not __.” I gave an irritated sigh and listened in on their conversation.
“So you going?”  
“I don’t know.” she replied reluctantly. “It’s just...”
“Just what?”
“Oppas at home need--” I groaned at the word oppa. Why isn’t she calling me that. I suddenly thought trying to push it out of my mind. “Shut up about those guys, you’re with us now.”
“But-”
“But nothing. They left you, so you leave them. End of story. I’m your ‘oppa’ now.”
“But leader-ssi.”
“I told you already. Oppa.”

 

--

 

Hai guys! i don't know what's up with AFF , cause it wont let me change the font but i decided to update anyways! :3