Visit

Lef† to the Dust

 

Jiyong’s pov.

“Where is that stupid girl, always skipping class.” I asked myself uninterested in today’s lesson. “Are you worried about her?” Young Pyo teased. I frowned and slapped him hard in the chest that it made a thwapping sound traveling across the room. Everyone stared at me and Young Pyo for a second and went back to the lesson plan. “Are you crazy? You already know what I’m up to, we just have to make her feel welcomed.” I looked at the clock. Halfway through the first class and I was already feeling bored and sleepy. “Soo... you wanna pay her a visit then?” I shrugged. “Sure.” And we left in the middle of class just like that. No one said a word.

I realized how open __ could become after trying to crack her open just the slightest. She called me leader yesterday and that was just the first day. We reached her house and rung the doorbell. She didn’t answer the door. I rung the doorbell again. __ looked horrible. Her hair was still in a bed head and she had on sweats and a long sleeved shirt. Her eyes were all cried out and you could see the dark eyebags of a sleepless night drawn below her under eyelashes. A small pout formed on her lips and she rubbed her eye while the other hand held onto her short burgundy red hair. Her deep blue eyes seemed rather gray and washed out today. “What do you want, I was busy sleeping.” she mumbled in a sad manner. She walked back into her sky blue house disregarding us. I walked in with Young Pyo. The MBlaq lair basically. But today I didn’t seem to think about plotting my revenge on them. I wasn’t in the mood to. She slumped on a couch and hugged her knees pulling a blanket towards her. Young Pyo sat right next to her and put an arm around her shoulder. I tensed and didn’t understand why I suddenly gave a glare to him. “What’s the matter?” Young Pyo asked playing with her hair. I rolled my eyes. Ugh, he was always such a flirt. She rested her head on his shoulder and hid her face in her knees. “I got in a fight with oppa yesterday. I think he hates me now cause we hang out or something..” she quivered as she spoke. “Stop.” I said. She looked up, her eyes beginning to tear up. “Stop being so sad over ‘oppa’. Geez, you’re so soft for these guys.” Young Pyo returned the glare I gave him earlier and hugged __. I gave a look of disgust and felt uncomfortable shortly after. I got up from where I was sitting. “Ugh, come on. I can’t sit in this depressing place seeing you like this. We’re going out somewhere. I don’t care where. Just somewhere to make you happier.” I took her hand and pulled her out of Young Pyo’s arm telling her to get ready and backhanded Young Pyo’s head when she left. He simply laughed at me. “Relax, I’m just having fun.”