Not Again.

Lef† to the Dust

 

Your pov.

I hated how he messed with my feelings. That one moment he saved me made me think he was different. But he was a kingka, those petty popular boys that only cared about their status. And I began to feel lonely knowing that was what the Mblaq boys were becoming. But I had to keep my head up and heart strong like steel. I got up from bed after a rough night of almost getting my arm broken. I went into the bathroom to check on my arm. It had gotten a few bad bruises spotted all over, but I just shrugged. I touched my cheek. That was surely going to leave a scar. Moving my injured arm just the slightest gave me massive discomfort and pain. I made a small face every time my arm swayed back and forth as I walked to school dreading every moment of today. I glanced around to see students giving me dirty looks. Word must’ve gotten around that I got into a fight with those stupid girls. Without knowing where I was heading due to my dazed state and constant train of thoughts, I ran into the wrong guys again.

Young Pyo’s pov.

As I walked in school with Jiyong, I kept my eyes peeled for __. It wasn’t that I liked her, it was more rather that I found her interesting. It wasn’t like it was possible for me to fall in love. I had never done so before in my life. My heart is cold as ice, love is too sappy and gets in the way of business. I only merely toyed with girls if they were needed for a purpose and nothing else. Not noticing where I was going, I accidentally bumped into someone a head shorter than me. I scratched my head and looked down. “Ah, Mian--” My eyes widened. It was __. She held her arm and shook a bit giving a half hearted smile filled with sarcasm. But her face turned a cherry blossom pink, and I smirked. “Hi __.” I said almost seductively trying to play with her. She put on a poker face and hit my shoulder with her uninjured arm. “Hi.” she said bluntly. Promptly, Jiyong pushed her out of the way with a huge shove and laughed. “What the hell are you doing in our way stupid tomboy?” he gave a look of triumph and dusted off his uniform. Everyone began to laugh along, as the torment of her arm being put pressure on was written all over her face. “Yah, you know __ severely hurt her arm already?” I told Jiyong. “Serves her right.” he said walking away. “How did you even know her name?” he questioned me. I dismissed his question and followed along leaving __ trying to get up by herself.

Your pov.

I took a deep breath as a sharp pain arose in my arm when G-Dragon pushed me to the ground. I held onto the wall and got up slowly, fuming in anger. “This bastard, I swear to god, he’s going to die.” I growled walking the opposite way. I watched as Young Pyo trailed off into the distance as well.
 
--
Hi guys!~ Update owo sho mawch hate between OC and those two boys hehehe, anyways i hope you liked it ^o^ your comments always cheer me up ; u ; thank you subscribers!!!
Comment, subscribe!~~~ :)