I Doubt It.

Lef† to the Dust

 

Thunder’s pov.

I awoke to the front door opening and closing quietly. Gacha, Gacha. I shuffled out of my room into the hallway with a pillow for protection. I jumped back seeing a dark figure leaning against the door and I threw the pillow at it. It threw the pillow back at me. “Yahh, __! You scared me! It’s so late, what are you doing? I-I almost got a heart attack!” Drops were dripping from her face. “W-Was it raining outside? I don’t see any rain.” She sniffled, and ran to me, hugging me tightly. I tried to comfort her as much as possible. “I can’t be strong anymore Thunder. I realized how much I miss you guys. I...I feel so alone.” I shushed her and held her in my arms on the couch. This was the probably the first time she had cried in front of me all the time I’ve known her. Where did she go anyways? She hiccupped in between her soft cries and clinged onto me all night. “Hey, it’s okay.” I tried saying. She slightly nodded closing her eyes, her tense body gradually relaxing. I picked her up and brought her to her room carefully laying her on her bed. I tucked her in under the blankets and lightly kissed her hair. “Thunder...” “You don’t have to tell me where you went. It’s fine, I’ll let it slide. Just don’t do it again. It’s really late, we’ll start worrying.” I went to the door and closed her light. “I doubt it.” she whispered mutely as I walked back to my room.
 
--
 
Heyyy guys :3 short update again soorrruuuuu soobbeeuu//// thanks for your comments!~~
comment and subscribe please!~~