Thunder

Lef† to the Dust

 

Your pov.

Days passed, and I continued to cut class. I didn’t want any awkwardness to go on between me and Young Pyo let alone see him and G-Dragon. I finally jumped out of bed happy that it was finally the weekend. The past week of school felt like an eternity of torture. My arm still hurt bad, but I didn’t want to mention it to any of the guys. I didn’t think they would care anyways. I hummed to myself as I put on my black oversized glasses and combed my hair with quick brush . I heard a small knock on the door, and Thunder came in slowly. I continued to fix my short hair, and looked closer into the mirror observing my eyes. “Why are such pretty eyes on an ugly girl.” I mumbled to myself. “You’re not ugly.” Thunder said. I jumped a little forgetting he was in my room. I gave a small shrug and looked down to the ground. “But I feel it, and you guys being kingkas and all....” I whispered holding my injured arm. Thunder came over to me and brushed a strand of hair out of my face, he tilted my head so I would be looking straight at him. “Well don’t feel it, you really aren’t.” He planted a kiss on my forehead like he used to when I was younger. A small smile appeared on my lips, and I nodded slightly looking back down at the floor. He gripped onto my left hand. “Lets go, didn’t you say you wanted to go ice skating a long time?” I gave an astounded expression. “I-I thought you would’ve forgotten by now like everybody else.” He shook his head. “Naw, I’m still holding onto you. I’ve noticed our relationship throughout the years...” My eyes were immediately filled with dejection. He squeezed my hand tighter. “Hey, I said I was still holding onto you, and I meant it. We can mend this. I won’t leave you to the dust.” And I wanted to believe him.  
 
--
 
 
Hi guys!~~ Short update :3 Hehehe, hope you enjoy!~
Subscribe and update! :D