Water

Lef† to the Dust

 

Your pov.

I slammed the alarm again trying to find the snooze button. “Yahhhhh! Who set the alarm on again?!” I yelled sleepily through my pillow. Somebody started to pull my blankets. I sat up and tugged them back, landing on my bed again trying to sleep. “Wake up sleepy head!” Thunder said whacking me with my own pillow. I groaned unhappily as I  got up, snatching my pillow back from him and hitting him with it on the shoulder. “It’s not the first day back to school, why do I have to wake up so early?!” I complained slumping back into my bed. Thunder sighed and walked out of my room. I let out a breath of relief he had finally gone, but was only to be awakened when a feeling of icy cold water hit my face. My eyes shot open, and I was drenched with water. “If you want this relationship with us to mend, don’t you think you should give it some effort?” he said sticking his tongue out holding a now empty grey bucket. “Yahhh!” I chased after Thunder around the house trying to get what he deserved. He laughed as he was more swifter than me. I finally caught up to him and jumped onto his back hitting his head. “You pabo! Pabo! Pabo! I was sllleeeepiinnnng!” Seungho came out from the hallway rubbing his panda eyes. “What’s all the commotion, I’m trying to get my beauty sleep.” He spotted me on Thunder’s back all wet and soaked from the water. Thunder help set me down, and he patted my head. “Come on, get ready for school, I’ll be sure that we’re walking with you this time.”
 
--
 
Super double update! Hope you guys like it :) i actually wrote alot more but i don't want to update all at once XD hahaha so enjoy this double update for now ^o^