Mblaq is Priority.

Lef† to the Dust

 

Your pov.

I opened my mouth to defend myself and the guys, but I couldn’t find the words. It was basically the truth, and my heart sank at the realization. I was just trash that they picked up on the way. Thunder let out a growl and held me next to him like a bear and cub. He was always so protective over me no matter what happened. “Get out of our way, we’re heading to class.” Seungho said cooly. GD gave an innocent look and walked to me. “I thought this pabo was going to my class.” I hit the side of his head with my palm. “Yah, don’t get close to me!” I yelled. “What kind of person is a pabo that goes to an upper grade’s class when she’s a year lower. Aish, you’re the one that’s the pabo!” I could see from the corner of my eye Young Pyo snickering, and so were the rest of the guys. Girls that surrounded the scene were wide eyed and shocked at what just happened. GD looked up, wrath clearly seen in his eyes and he jabbed his hand at my jaws, grabbing ahold of it tightly, further disallowing me to talk. Thunder, alarmed by his action, didn’t let anything else happen any farther than it had been, and punched GD square in the face with his right fist. G-Dragon let go of me and I fell back, into Thunder’s arms. Young Pyo stepped forward with a sigh of displeasure and attempted to do unto to Thunder what Thunder had done to his hyung. I pushed Thunder back and blocked Young Pyo’s arm with my left one. Though I had a liking to him, I had left all those feelings at that moment. Thunder and Mblaq were always my number one priority. Seungho restrained Joon, G.O. and Mir from interfering. “Let her do her thing, she got it.” he told them. Young Pyo threw another punch with his other arm and I caught it with my other hand and twisted it causing him to give a face. “Why are you fighting me, I was only aiming for him.” he said as I front kicked him. He held onto my foot and flipped me, but I landed on my feet easily from the backflip. “YAH! Hear this clearly! You never try to hurt Thunder or the guys!” I yelled. He took a huge step towards me and took my uniform, and pulled me rather roughly close to his face. He looked me straight in the eye and inched slower to me, lightly brushing his lips on my cheeks, only the action visible to me. And I froze. He let go of his grip on me. “Hyung, you’re going to be late for class lets go.” Thunder ran towards me holding my face. “Are you okay?” I could feel my heart beating faster, and faster. “I-I think so.”
 
--
 
Aharharharharhar double update :3