I Miss You.

Lef† to the Dust

Your pov.

I rested my head on the wooden table just at the park. The trees swayed to the right, and there were barely any people out and about. The little lake glistened like crystals that were displaying in a light box. I sighed deeply and closed my eyes trying to sort everything out. I inhaled the nature filled air and gave a slight smile imagining myself in the woods. I would hunt with the bears and sleep with them. I seem more at ease with animals rather than people. I allowed the sun to hit directly at me, warming me up entirely. The birds even sang a song of freedom. Then I thought about Thunder. I couldn’t get over the fact of how different he seemed when I talked to him. His words lingered in my head.  I miss you. “I miss you too..” I whispered grabbing at my hair, stressful sound escaping from my mouth. If I had just stayed hidden a little bit better, none of this would’ve happened. I got up after sitting for a few minutes and walked to the lake. I sat at the edge and plucked the grass one by one around me. There were a few ducks quacking and making a fuss, fighting over a morsel of food. How much they wanted something so precious to them. I laughed. I softly hummed to myself, my foot tapping to the beat as time passed by, the sun slowly going down. I really was wasting my life. I always seemed to waste my life and cause others grief. That was my special talent I suppose. By the time I got up, school had already ended and the sun was setting. I dusted myself off and looked one last time at the clear blue lake. It was always clear even when my feelings were muddy. I liked it. “I really do miss you.” I said again. Someone behind me hugged my back, which alarmed me causing to almost flip the guy over. It was Jiyong. I calmed down and allowed him to hug my back. “Who do you miss?” he asked, a smile forming as he rested his chin on my shoulder. “Certainly not you.” I teased giggling. He hit me on the head and pouted. “Wheres... Young Pyo?” I asked reluctantly. “Oh. He’s at home. I knew I’d find you at the park so we parted ways halfway out.” Jiyong murmured. I nodded pursing my lips. “You skipped school today.” he said. I nodded again. “Yeah. I did. I really did. I saw Thunder when I was leaving.” “Oh.” I looked at Jiyong’s eyes. “Everything’s so screwed up. I don’t know how to fix anything anymore.” Jiyong stayed silent, his arms wrapped around me. "Lets just stay like this __. Lets just stay like this." he simply said.

 

----

Hai gaiz C: I hope the story is ok ^o^ so many chapters OTL. I DIDN'T MEAN TO HAVE SO MANNYYYYY CHAPTERS. IM SORRRUUUUUU.