Saesang.

Lef† to the Dust

Your Pov.

I groaned at how much trouble I had gotten into. How I let my guard down so easily not figuring there was something up with those girls. I was getting sick and tired of everyone’s crap. “Oppa is ours!” the girl screamed in my face. She jabbed her right fist into my stomach which startled me. I jumped back, but the other two girls charged up to me and held me tightly so I couldn’t budge. I sighed. I was tired of seeing guns as well. “Doesn’t the police ever do their job of confiscating this stuff from people with no license. Aish.” I continued to stay calm trying to leave out the fact that I could be shot out any second. “Why are you dating oppa. He doesn’t date ugly girls that look like guys. Stop forcing him to.” “What? Are you just mad because he’s hanging out with me? Did he reject you and your other friends?” I asked mockingly. She cocked the gun and aimed it at me. “Just shut your face already! YOU CAN’T HAVE HIM!” She moved her arm so the gun would be aimed at my heart. All of a sudden I felt myself being pushed to the ground. Young Pyo shielded me with his entire body over me, his head directly above mine, inches apart. I heard the gunshot go off at that moment he pushed me. Young Pyo winced for a split second and I realized it had probably grazed his back. “Y-Yah! What are you doing? You were supposed to wait for me!” I said trying not to sound worried. “Kya! Oppa, why are you protecting her? If you really like her... then no one can have you!” the girl shouted angrily. I tried to get up to see his wound and give the girls a taste of their own medicine, but he only pushed me back and shielded me even more. I could see his whole body shudder and he held me closer. I tried to get him out of my grip increasingly horrified of what was happening. “Stop it! Stop holding onto me! Let go! Stop trying to protect me! Pabo! Stop!” He just held me tighter. “Mimi, what did you do? You actually shot him!” a voice squeaked in terror. “It’s not my fault! It’s all that girl’s fault! C-Come on let’s go!” another one said as they fled. Young Pyo rolled and got up a bit shakily once they left. I got up and held onto his arms trying to inspect where he got hurt. His back was slightly grazed with gunshot wounds and blood began trickling down. “Hmph, the least those girls could’ve done was aim better.” he said coolly. I slapped Young Pyo hard in the face. “Why did you do that?! You could’ve died! YOU COULD’VE DIED!” I shouted, a tear traveling down my cheek. He pulled me in and hugged me tightly as my eyes began to make more tears. Young Pyo lightly kissed my hair. “And you could’ve died too.”