Was Loved.

Lef† to the Dust

 

Flashback.
No one’s pov.

“Yah, __, get down here, you don’t want to be late for school!” Seungho called from below the staircase. “Please tell me why we’re transferring schools oppa!” she yelled back finally heading down the staircase. He ruffled her hair and signaled the rest of the boys that she was ready to leave the house as well. “Because you didn’t like the other school.” Mir chimed in hugged __ tightly from the back. She laughed and wiggled around trying to get out of his tight grip around her. “You guys are the best, but you really didn’t have to do that!” Everybody shrugged. “It really was no big deal, we wanted you to be happy!” Joon said adjusting his black backpack. Thunder and G.O. nodded in agreement. She blushed from all the kindness the boys had given her all these years she lived with them. They were definitely her best friends and she could never let them go. A few tufts of hair came down on her face, and she puffed her cheeks. “Why did you cut your hair again, you look like a boy now!” Thunder exclaimed walking over, helping her fix her choppy hair by pushing the uneven parts off her forehead. __ looked at Thunder with innocent eyes and thanked him for helping her with her hair. “I like my hair short, I’m a tomboy.” she said grinning. He gave a soft smile and parted her hair so her forehead was showing. He lightly kissed her in between her eyebrows and patted her head. “A tomboy with beautiful ocean eyes.” Mir made a face, while Seungho hit Thunder on the head. “Stop showing so much affection you pabo, __ doesn’t need you, she prefers me more!” Mir said defensively. “Yah, we’re going to be late, lets go.” Seungho said ordering them to start walking out of the house. They each filed out of the house one by one. As they neared their new school, students, specifically girls began to point and whisper things about the boys. __ looked around curiously. She tugged on Thunder’s uniform. “You guys are popular already oppa!” she whispered to him. He gave a small smile in return. __ began to feel more and more girls piling up. They started to push and shove, forming a huge crowd around the instant kingkas. She tried to hold onto Thunder, but angry schoolgirls pulled her off and pushed her to the side. G.O. gave a smirk and took a small liking to how popular he and the boys had become in a matter of minutes. “I could get used to this.”
 
--
 
Heyy guys!~ Sorry for not updating yesterday ; __ ; it's like 12:30 am and I'm about to sleep, so here's the update for today/yesterday whichever you prefer to call it LOOOL XD When I wake up I'll probably update again :3
hehehe, what do you guys think? ; u ; flashback when the guys became kingkas!~ hheeeyy i was wondering which mblaq member she seems suited better with? Then I can write more about them ^o^ if you have a request, i can sure somehow incorporate in the story as well ; w ; kayyy~~ I'm talking too much, and I'm sleepppyyy, bai guys you're so amazing if you read this all =w=
 
Comment and Subscribe!~~~