I made a mistake once...I dont wanna repeat it again

Love Game

“Ohayo gozaimasu, Onisan!” Youngsaeng cried as he saw Hyunjoong coming out of his room,yawning

Hyunjoong stopped and squinted his brows

“I just said Good morning brother in japanese!” Youngsaeng said rolling his eyes.

“Aaaargh” Hyunjoong and went ahead to the sink to brush

“Seriously hyung you need to keep polishing your Japanese else you’ll lose your touch.” Youngsaeng said as Hyunjoong brushed.” The Japanese music market is booming right now you don’t wanna fall behind do you?”

Hyunjoong gave his face a final splash of water and turned to face young. “Don’t worry I won’t. I don’t need practicing” Hyunjoong said as he rubbed his face “It’s all in here” he said and tapped the side of his forehead twice “wakarimasuka?”

“Hai…wakarimasu…showoff” Youngsaeng pouted

Hyunjoong smirked and joined Youngsaeng on the dining table. Siwon served them breakfast.

“Thanks Siwon” Hyunjoong  nodded

“Arigatou gozaimasu Siwon-san” Youngsaeng bowed

“Yah! Enough of the Nihongo-ism…will you cut it out” Hyunjoong said in irritation

“Kure…. so then should we talk about…Somin?”

Hyunjoong threw out the sip of tea he took at the sudden mention of Somin and looked at Youngsaeng in surprise. Youngsaeng was merrily enjoying his morning tea,unlike him, eyeing him mischieviously.

“You love her don’t you?” Youngsaeng smirked and his eyebrows jumped in excitement

“I dunno” Hyunjoong sighed

“C’mon you’re still going to be an and not accept your feelings!” Youngsaeng put down his cup and looked at Hyunjoong in disbelief. Hyunjoong didn’t respond. “Hyung why are you doing this you LOVE her….. and she loves you too! I don’t think you need more proof of that after the fire accident. Then why the hell are you holding up??”

“Cause I made a mistake once….I don’t wanna repeat it again. This time I don’t wanna rush into things”

“So what if someone comes and takes her away while you are stalling?”

“Then I’ll just accept that we were not meant to be.”

Youngsaeng bumped his hands on the table in surrender. Hyunjoong turned to him

“Look Youngsaeng…I believe in destiny. If we are meant to be together no matter what happens God will unite us”

Youngsaneg sighed and looked up at him “So what now?”

“Right now….I really want things to go back to the way they were before all this chaos happened” Hyunjoong said thoughtfully “I miss our friendship more than anything…but I dunno if things could be like before” He sighed and hung his head

Youngsaeng held his shoulder in assurance “They will if you two want”

Hyunjoong raised his head and looked at him

“Talk to Somin-sshi.”

“Will it work?”

“I have a feeling she wants the same thing,hyung”