THE PREMIERE-Part II

Love Game

"I am done" Jungmin announced taking a final look at the mirror.

"Me too" Hyungjun and Kyujong exclaimed merrily

"Let's get to the backstage...we have to see how hyung's doing" Jungmin called out. Hyunjoong was already on stage talking about the drama 

"Mmm...hyung!" Hyungjun shook his head in disbelief as he found Youngsaeng fidgeting with his hair strands. "Enough already! Your hair looks great! Can we go now!"

Youngsaeng had been fixing his hair for the last 30 mins. He was very particular about his hair and spend hours after it and today was no exception. "i am almost done..." Youngsaeng said without even looking at his dongsaeng "You guys go on..I'll join you guys in a minute"

Hyungjun, Kyu and Jungmin sighed and proceeded to the door when suddenly they saw a familiar face smiling back at them.

"Hwangbo noona!" Hyungjun rejoiced and jumped forward to hug her. As he heard the maknae call out her name, Youngsaeng for the first time,in the last 30 mins, looked at something else other than his hair. He didnt turn but looked at Hwangbo's reflection on the mirror.-it was frustrating how even after everything she had done, one look at her beautiful face made his heart do summersaults.

Jungmin smiled and hugged her after Kyu hi-fived her and looked briefly at Youngsaeng only to catch him stealthily looking at Hwangbo through the mirror

"Wow you guys look good" she beamed at the three of them and then her eyes rested on the back of the second eldest member.  Hwangbo caught Youngsaeng looking at her in the mirror and her heart ached again. She quickly looked away.

"You'll be watching the whole show right?"Hyungjun asked,hopefully

"Umm...no..I have an early morning flight to catch" Hwangbo said

"Where are you going?" Jungmin asked

"India. Shin Ae and I signed up for volunteering work at an NGO there.." Hwangbo said. Youngsaeng stood frozen before the mirror.

"aaaw that's so nice of noona!" Kyu exclamied "When will you be back?"

"Umm that's not sure...we have tons to do there..."

The boys gasped and Jungmin turned to Youngsaeng who had stopped breathing. Jungmin signalled him but Youngsaeng was too overwhelmed by the news to even move.

"Anyways all da best guys! Fighting!" she threw a fist in the air anf the other three followed suit.

The boys modded sadly and hugged her again."Let's go noona..hyung's on stage" Hyungjun cried when they released her

"Yeah!" Hwangbo said but she didnt move as the Kyu, Jungmin and hyungjun queued out of the room.

Youngsaeng didnt move,his eyes were fixed on Hwangbo's reflection on the mirror. Hwangbo looked back with same intensity.

"You're leaving?" Youngsaeng finally managed to say

"Mmm...I am finally leaving..arent you happy?" Hwangbo said with a grim smile

Youngsaeng squinted his eyes and then relaxed them. "Are you done with your investigation?" he turned to face her, keeping his growing sadness at bay and masking it with nonchalance and indifference

Hwangbo closed her eyes throwing her head back laughing sadly. She finally sighed and said "Seungyeon is a good kid. I was wrong about her.... I am sorry"

Youngsaeng didnt know what to say or do so he simply nodded. None of them were looking at each other directly simply because they feared they'd breakdown if they do.

Finally Hwangbo looked up and gathering all the courage she had, hugged him. Youngsaeng stood still as her arms wrapped weaved around him, mostly cause he couldnt really believe what was happening--too many emotions were flooding his being, and just one thing ringed in his ears-"Hwangbo was going away"

Gradually he was able to lift his hands up and wrap their arms around him. Hwangbo felt his unsteady hands wrapping themselves around her and she sighed in relief. She was going away,away from him. Everytime she thought about it her heart screamed out in pain. But there was nothing she could do-she had to! Since the time she fell for him she has found herself cursing her fate. Why did she have to be born 6 years earlier? Why does she have to fall for someone younger? Can't she just have an ordinary person? falling in love with someone who's of the same age, doesnt have a swarm of fans, all wishing to be with him...Why can't she have a normal love life? there were many around her who were...why not her?

Hwangbo wanted to be in his arms forever....but her heart was starting to crave for more. She tried leaning back but just then Youngsaeng's grip tightened and he whispered,"Just abit longer....please"

Hwangbo resigned and rested her head on his shoulder again.

"Can I ask you something?" Youngsaeng said

"Mmm.."

"Did I ever meant anything....did you ever love me?" Youngsaeng choked.

"Does it matter?" Hwangbo closed her eyes and pressed into his chest, hoping he wouldnt say yes.

Youngsaeng looked down at the women in his arms. He got to admit he really didnt want the answer. If she said no it'd kill him and even if she said yes she wouldnt be around--so yes she was right..it didnt matter. They both heard the prelude of Hyunjoong's song 'One More Time'  begin on the stage and his voice flow in like melody. They started to sway slowly to the beats of the warm heart-wrenching number that seemed to convey both their yearnings...they wanted to hold onto each other...one more time...one last time.

===========================================================================

Hyunjoong looked at the green ocean of fans. He felt greatful for the unconditional love they showered him with at his every concert. Many of them were heartbroken when SS501 went into hiatus--he felt guilty for that. How could he hurt them? But not anymore...their wait was over.

"My beloved Green Peas, are you enjoying?" he screamed, his happiness evident in his voice "We love you all do you love us?" he intentinally spoke in plurality. He hasnt officially announced SS501's comeback yet--he wanted t to be the best surprise ever and he was determined it was going to be. "Just hold on abit longer and we'll be together again!"

The crowd cheered wildly, he could hear whispers from the front rows where some girls whispered "Why is he saying 'we'? Does he mean SS501? or his dancers?" Hyunjoong didnt say anything and just shot them his trademark mischievious smile before disappearing in the darkness at the end of the stage.

The stage was all dark. Hyunjoong walked on it with the opening beats of the music wearing a black blazer, asingle spotlight on him as he began to dance and sing.

"mae-il keoldeon cheonhwa pogosip'dan yaegi
haru hansigando na eopsineun mot kyeondyeohadeon neoinde
chigeumeun neomu tareun nega na'seola

keunal pamdo keurae pappeutadeon neonde
taech'ye keu koseseo tareun keuwa haengbokhan neoreul pwayahae
eoseolp'euge tulleodaedeon neon eotteohke

I'm sorry, all right girl?
neomudo pyeonhaega, oh my girl
neoneun naega neomu chal aljanha nal sokijima
'cause I know you're everything

I'm sorry without girl
isseul suga eoptjanha, oh my girl
ne kyeot'e ittneun nae moseubi ch'orahajianhke
chepal chalhaejweo

nunuseumi manhgo aegyo manheun mallt'u
hagin keureogettji manheun namja neol pomyeon ppajyeodeult'ende
chepal naege ireojineunma
na-ege...

I'm sorry, all right girl?
neomudo pyeonhaega, oh my girl
neoneun naega neomu chal aljanha nal sokijima
'cause I know you're everything

I'm sorry without girl
isseul suga eoptjanha, oh my girl
ne kyeot'e ittneun nae moseubi ch'orahajianhke
chepal chalhaejweo

p'aljjangdo keureohgo haengbokhan moseubi
wanbyeokhan yeonin tulmani
eotteohke ihaehae ohiryeo neol
poneun nae moseubeul

neon naega keureondago saenggak chom haebwa
Please, my love
teutgosip'eo neoran saram soknaereul chom"

The music stopped and Hyunjoong turned around as his male dancers dispersed to the sides. Hyunjoong didnt know why but he thought he saw his lead dancer hyung grin as they went. The opposite end of the stage was dimly illuminated with red lights and a female silhoutte rose from beneath. Three spotlights whooshed around and then fell on the female revealing her.

" it's Somin!" Hyunjoong gasped