Not deserving enough....Not meant to be

Love Game

“Jajjang” Hyunjoong sang as he removed the blindfold from Somin’s eyes

Somin opened her eyes slowly. “Oh my god!” she cried out in surprise. The studio which has been her second home for the past few months looked completely different with candles flickering at every corner and the floor flocked with rose petals. The petals formed a flowery path leading to a cosy table for two Somin couldn’t believe her eyes. Everything was so beautiful—she couldn’t believe all this was really happening to her! Did she really deserve all this?

“Do you like it?” Hyunjoong leaned forward to see her reaction and instantly became worried as he found a tear drop from Somin’s eyes and rolling down her cheeks. “hey…what’s wrong?” he said. Somin couldn’t look him in the eyes so she just buried her face in his chest. Hyunjoong’s hands automatically wrapped themselves around her, as if it was the most natural thing, as if they belonged there. But he was still concerned “Somin tell me what’s wrong baby” he asked again patting her head

“All this…I dunno if I deserve this” she mumbled

Hyunjoong couldn’t resist a chuckle and tilted her chin up “Out of all the things to worry about, you worry about this trivial thing! Seriously Somin you’re really something!” Hyunjoong pinched her cheek. But somin wasn’t convinced “You…you are Kim Hyunjoong! I am nothing but just an AD…how can I be with someone like you? How can I deserve all this love of yours? I am nothing…nothing” Somin sniffed as she hung her head

“Hey” Hyunjoong cupped her face and brought her to face him again. “You’re everything…everything for me and that’s why you deserve every bit of this infact much more….You are my entire world. So .don’t ever think so lowly of yourself….arasso?”

Somin searched his eyes and she felt overwhelmed when she saw earnest sincerity in them.

Hyunjoong smiled as a soft smile spread across her face.”No more crying now” he dabbed away the tears from her eyes and held her hand as they walked upto the table.

 As they took their seats Somin remembered something that made her giggle. “What’s so amusing?”Hyunjoong tilted his head to one side and looked at her quizzically.

“It’s actually very weird…this is the very spot where Dong Sun gives me briefs and now I’m dinning here with you…it’s just weird and kinda ironical” Somin said inbetween her giggles. Hyunjoong joined her too as the irony of the situation dawned upon him.

“So what’s next?” Somin asked excitedly clapping her hands

“First music” Hyunjoong winked and got up and walked over to a small stool nearby. Somin’s eyes followed Hyunjoong as he placed his Iphone in the Iphone holder “Let’s start with something melodious and romantic” he called over his shoulder and selected a song. Somin tried to identify the song as Hyunjoong gracefully returned to his seat infront of her. It was Hyunjoong’s song ‘Smile’ and as soon as she identified it a beautiful smile adorned Somin’s face.

“Now that’s what I wanna see!” Hyunjoong smiled and Somin gave him more of what he wanted

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What took you so long?” Hyungjun cried as Youngsaeng opened the door. He turned to find Hwangbo sitting rather too stiffly on the couch. “Ah noona! You’re here” Hyunjun cried and walked over to the couch.

“Anneoyong Junnie” she managed a smile.

“So have you decided on which movie to watch?”

Hwangbo fidgeted with her camera to shut it but her nervousness made her extremely clumsy to she just shoved the screen shut and hastily put it on the table beside the couch. “Umm no I thought we were going to watch one of your choice”

“okay I’ll get some DVDs” Hyunjun said and excused herself to the room at the very back which was kinda their mini library.

After a moment’s silence Hwangbo suddenly picked up her bag and rose up

“Whe-where are you going?” Youngsaeng rushed to block her way as he saw her leaving

“I can’t say… I have to leave”

“Why?”

“WHY?” Hwangbo almost screamed in disbelief but then realized Hyungjun was in the house as well “Do you realize what could have happened if Hyungjun hadn’t come in?” she hissed. Youngsaeng pursed his lips as he didn’t know what to say. “This is wrong Youngsaeng! Very wrong!”

“If it’s so wrong then why does it feel so right?” Youngsaeng said, his eyes filled with an eerie kinda confidence. Hwangbo fell silent as she had no answer to his question “Hwangbo it’s time we accepted the truth of our hearts! You love me, I love you—“

“I don’t love you” Hwangbo snapped

“Really? Then why did you kiss me back?” Youngsaeng asked defiantly, crossibng his arms across her cheeks. Hwangbo again had no answer. “Hwangbo accept it already….” Youngsaeng held her shoulders “Now even Hyunjoong has found Somin…I don’t understand why you’re still denying to accept our relationship even now?!”

“Why am I denying? Do you understand what would happen if this goes out in public?” Hwangbo pushed his hands away “It’s because of the same reason why me and Hyunjoong couldn’t work. The reason hasn’t changed in these 3 years Saengie! The fans who were against Hyunjoong and me as couple do you think they will like us? Infact Hyunjoong and I still had Joongbo followers but WE don’t even have that! If we get together what will they think of me? I’ll be looked upon as a gold digger! But that’s not all of it! If it stayed to just me I’d have still considered our relationship. But I am not the only one who’ll get effected, it will effect your image too. People will think poorly of you when they find out you love the woman who was once your hyung’s wife”

“You weren’t his wife! It was make-belief!” Youngsaeng cried “Yes! There will be opposition but we love each other….we can fight them”

“You are going to find your own fans? Do you think it’ll make things any better?” Hwangbo pointed out “No Saengie...Yo-youngsaeng” she corrected herself “we cant be together. Not now not ever” Hwangbo pushed past him towards the door.

Hyungjun came out just when Hwangbo was about to step out “NOONA!” he cried “Where are you going?” he asked

“Urgent call from work. Mianhe Hyungjun I cant stay” she said and walked out without a second glance back

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trust me Gfs I am going nuts managing so many lovestories at once! My brain is going simply haywire! But I am trying my level best. do leave by your comments. Please let me know how you're liking the progress in the relationships. I am alittle disheartened as there havent been much response from the readers' end. Like i mentioned time and again i get motivated by your comments so im in dire need of some. I might sound alil demanding but i thnk i desrve to ask this. So happy reading n do leave by comments