Knots Resolved

Love Game

"Oh my God! Somin!" Hwangbo rushed to untie her hands and legs. Jihoo knelt beside her and took her head in his lap. Hey eyelashes were still damp from her cries,her eyeliner smudges and marked their path along her cheeks as they flowed alongside her tears. He carefully untied the dirty cloth over and found socks stuffed into upto . Jihoo carefully pulled them out, throughout as he did. He softly slapped her face calling out her name trying to bring her conscious back but she was not responding. Suddenly they heard rapid footsteps. Youngsaeng came out just to catch the last glimpse of the chairman escape into his car and driving away.

"YAAAAAAH!" Youngsaeng yelled

"Saengie leave him!" Hwangbo cried out "Somin needs help right now" She turned to Jandi who was staring blankly at the whole scene,visibly terrified. "Jandi! Get me water. There are some bottles in the trunk" 

Jandi shakily walked upto the car and found the bottles. Youngsaeng grabbed one from her, handing Jandi his phone and ran to Somin's side.

"Somin...Somin.." Youngsaeng called out her name repeatedly and splashed water on her face.

Jandi heard soft murmur coming from Youngsaeng's phone. She looked and found call with Kyu still active. "Hello..." she responded

"Somin how's Somin? Is she alright? Have they found her?" Hyunjoong yelled panic striken from the other side

"Oppa we found Somin..." Jandi replied in a shaky voice. Her condition was unexplainable. She was now among the men from her dreams but also in the middle of a crimescene--she was a mix of excitement,anxiety and shock. She inhaled deeply to calm her nerves before she spoke again "But she's not responding..They are trying but.."

"But what?" 

"She's not answering oppa" Jandi cried,almost in tears

"Somin...please wake up. Somin!" Jihoo cried desperately

"I'll try mouth to mouth" Hwangbo said and strated puffing air into Somin's mouth. Youngsaeng rubbed her hands and feet

Everyone at backstage listened as Youngsaeng Hwangbo Jihoo repeatedly called out her name and tried every possible way to revive her but Somin remained silent

"Oh no..." Hyungjun gasped. Dong Sun trembled--did he lose yet another sister? Did he fail again to save her just like he couldnt save Yoona? Jessica started crying and hugged from the side

Hyungjun buried himself in Jungmin's shoulder to hide his tears. Kyu was shaking and his tears refused to cease.Only Hyunjoong remained the same way as he was before, on his toes bent over the phone listening eagerly for any sound of Somin. Kyu grabbed his shoulder but he threw his hand off

"What are you guys crying for huh?" Hyunjoong glared at everyone. "She's not dead okay! She cannot be! She won't leave me!!!" He turned back towards the phone "Hey you! I wanna talk to her...get the phone near her"

Jandi shakily moved to where Somin laid lifeless with her head resting on Jihoo's lap. "Oppa wants to talk to her" she cried, her tears flowing nonstop

Hwangbo and Youngsaeng looked sympathetically towards the phone and the lifeless Somin infront of her.

"Somin! Somin!" Hyunjoong's desperate voice filled the silent godown "Somin dont you dare die on me! Dont you dare leave me like this!!! You have to wake up, understand? Get up!"

Hwangbo Youngsaeng sobbed as Somin remained unresponsive. Jihoo sat frozen,his eyes fixed on Somin's face.

"Angel please wake up" Hyunjoong's tears began to flow "You are my life angel...if you go I will die too! The day we met,from that day on our fates were decided. I cant be without you and you cant be without me! You always feared I'll leave you right? I had to convince you so much that I wont...but now you are leaving me?" Hyunjoong stopped and wiped away his tears "you have to wake up! Do you hear me? you have to wake up!!!! I love you! I'll die without you Somin...I'll die"

 *cough*

Hwangbo Youngsaeng and Jihoo momentarily didnt believe what they heard-until it came again

*cough* *cough*

"She's alive!" Hwangbo cried "Hyunjoong your love came through...Somin's alive!"

Everyone let out a huge sigh of relief and wiped away their tears at the announcement. Drained, of all the life he had ion him, Hyunjoong crashed to the floor in relief, tears still continued to flow but these were of relief and happiness.

Hwangbo poured some water in her dry mouth and Somin drank it eagerly. But she was still weak, her eyes kept rolling back into her head.

"We need to take her to the hospital. Quickly!" Hwangbo got up. Jihoo craddled her into his arms like a baby. 

"Guys she needs a doctor. We are taking her to the Gangnam Hospital" youngsaeng spoke over the phone

"Yea we will be right there!" everyone from the backstage cried in unison

"Wait" Hwangbo yelled from back. Youngsaeng turned. He saw Somin was mumbling something.

"What happened?" everyone of backstage cried into the phone

Youngsaeng ignored them and rushed to Somin craddled in Jihoo's arms

"what is it?" he inquired Hwangbo. But just then he along with everyone in the call heard Somin's words : "Double S....come....back...must"

"Did you hear?" Youngsaeng said

"We have to cancel the performance! We need to be there!" Hyunjoong yelled

"hyunjoong! Listen to me!" hwangbo cried taking the phone. "Somin took all this trouble so that you guys can have a comeback. She wants it! Would you just let her sufferings go to waste?"

"But how can we--"

Hwangbo signalled Jihoo to get into the car with Somin and Jandi and then spoke "I am here. jihoo is here. We will take her to the hospital. And it is just a matter of a few minutes, an hour at max! Don't worry trust us! The fans have waited long enough for your comeback and the world needs to know what a despicable man the DSP chairman is" Hwangbo clenched her teeth at the mention of the chairman. 

Everyone backstage was silent.

"Trust us...we'll take care of her..."Hwangbo assured "C'mon do it for Somin! She will blame herself if SS501 didnt comeback tonight!"

"Okay" Hyunjoong sighed and finally agreed. "Saengie, come back palli!"

 Youngsaeng grabbed the phone "I am on my way leader" he cried and hung up. He pulled hwangbo into a tight embrace and kissed her. For a moment he forgot the complications of their relationship, forgot that they couldnt be together, forgot that she was going away forever and this kiss that they were sharing right now would only bring pain when she will be gone. He forgot everything and for that brief moment it was just Hwangbo and him. 

Hwangbo was taken aback by Youngsaeng's sudden actions. But like always as soon as his lips landed on hers her brain stopped functioning and her heart controlled her entire being. She was responding to the kiss and pretty eagerly indeed.

But reality dawned on them. and they slowly untwined their arms from each other. 

"Why cant we be like this?" Youngsaeng whispered

Hwangbo's eyes twinkled with tears. She looked down momentarily. When she looked at him again she had her poker face on. "I-I need to get Somin to the hospital" she said and walked away from Youngsaeng. Youngsaeng sighed and walked towards Jihoo's back to get back to the premiere

----------------------------------------

Jandi stared attentively as Jihoo carefully laid Somin in the backseat. He affectinately spread a blanket over her and with utmost care tilted up her head to place it comfortably over his lap. A lock of her hair kept falling back on her face. Jihoo noticed it and slid it behind her ear. He looked at Somin as if she was his entire world. She trembled abit and jihoo instantly adjusted the blanket "Could you turn on the heater please?" Jihoo said handing out the car keys. jandi was too engrossed in observing him to hear his request. "Hey!" he cried shaking the keys before her eyes

"Huh?" jandi's trance finally broke

"Could you turn on the heater please?"

Jandi was taken aback. This was the first gentle statement Jihoo said to her. She grabbed the keys clumsily, the look of surprise not leaving her face. She slid to the driver's seat and put the key in and started the heater. Jihoo held out his hands before the vents to check the temperature "Alittle cooler please.." he requested

Jandi clumsily handed the controls with her eys fixed on Jihoo, who didnt notice and was busy checking the vents

"Thanks" he said when the temperature was fine and smiled at her briefly before going back to patting Somin's head. Jandi was shocked, amazed and intrigued all at the same time and kept on looking at Jihoo, unaware that has fell open. Jihoo felt her gaze on him and looked at her "Why are you staring at me like that?" he asked creasing his eyebrows

And the angry Jihoo was back,though not fully but enough to pull Jandi away from her train of thoughts which were going haywire. jandi cleared and blinked afew times

"pabo!" jihoo chuckled

"Are you only sweet and gentle infront of her?" jandi asked suddenly

Jihoo's eyes shot back at her "Wha-What--"

"All set guys?" hwangbo said as she got into the car

Jihoo's eyes moved from Jandi to Hwangbo. "yeah.." he blinked

"Okay then..." hwangbo paused to look at Youngsaeng from car's hind screen. The bike's headlights flared and as he drove out of the building his words rung in hwangbo's ears 'Why cant we be like this?' Hwangbo closed her eyes to dismiss the memory and then gripping the steering wheel in an attempt to control her growing pain drove to Gangnam hospital