Dreamy.....

Love Game

“GRANNY!” Somin hopped and hugged her grandmother as soon as she opened the door for her.

“Oh my!” Granny said as she balanced herself from Somin’s ecstatic hug.When she finally released her “looks like you finally met him didn’t you?” grandma asked her

Somin blushed and nodded fervently.

“Aaaaah!” grandma Jung clapped her hands as she saw her happy grand-daughter “Quickly go take a shower I’ll prepare dinner and I want to hear the entire tale over dinner”

“Mianhe…grandma I already ate. We went out” Somin pouted

“ ’We’ as in you and Hyunjoong?” grandma asked,her eyes grew big

Somin nodded shyly “and Haera too” she added

“OMO!!!!!! Aaaah! Somin-ah I’m soooo happy for you” Grandma hugged her “palli go change then. I want to hear every detail”

Somin told her everything later that night.

“So that black car,that came to drop you,was Hyunjoong’s?”

“De haramoni” Somin said shyly

“Way to go Somin-ah! I have a feeling he likes you”

“Jongmal?”

Granny nodded smilingly. “Go to bed now child…else you’ll be late tomorrow”

Somin remembered Dong Sun’s words and snapped out of her ‘Hyunjoong trance’

“Goodnight granny” Somin said to her granny and went towards her room

“Oh Somin!” granny called from behind,Somin turned.

“I’ll leave early in the morning tomorrow so I wont be able to wake you up. So don’t forget to put an alarm”

“De” and with that finally Somin went to bed.

Somin found herself in the same restaurant they went earlier standing before the same table. But this time there was none around. As she looked around a bouquet of red roses popped up from behind. She took the bouquet and turned to find Hyunjoong smiling at her. He went forward and held her hand.

“You’re very beautiful Somin” Hyunjoong said huskily. Somin’s cheeks burned as their gaze were locked and soon their lips joined too. Somin felt everything around her swirling so she needily grabbed onto Hyunjoong’s shirt to keep herself from being swept away by the intense feeling. When Hyunjoong finally released the kiss,she saw him bend down on one knee. He took out a black box from his pocket.

“Jung So Min..will you do marry me? He said as he popped open the box to reveal a shinning diamond ring.

Somin was out of words,she felt huge waves of happiness thrashing in her heart.

“Yes” she finally managed to say.

Hyunjoong got up and kissed her.By this time a lineup of violinists surrounded them and as Hyunjoong took her hand to put in the ring they began to play.

HONK!HONK!HONK!

Somin expected beautiful symphonies to fill her ears as Hyunjoong put in the ring but instead the violins sounded like irritatingly loud car horns!

HOOOOOOOONK!

Somin’s eyes flew open and she found herself lying on her bed.

“aaargh! Just a dream again!” Somin pouted

HOOOOONK!!! HONK! HONK!

“Aiiiish! Who the hell is that!” Somin got up. She was wearing her ‘Hello Kitty’ pajamas and she went out in them to scold whoever was honking outside.

“Yaaaaah!”Somin flung the door open and shouted but then she was dumbfounded as she saw Hyunjoong staring at her from the driver’s seat. She blinked a few times but he was still there.

“Cute AD! Get dressed palli or you’ll be late” Hyunjoong said with a big smile  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter 16!

I'm trying to make up for my abscence hence writing whenever i am getting time and your adorable comments drive me to write as well.

Hyunjoong coming to pick up our Somin---cute na?