THE PREMIERE-Part VII - We Won't Give In

Love Game

“Okay..we don’t need your stories right now…” Jihoo said infrustration and held her by the elbow “how did you manage to get in anyway?”

“All the security men followed when that tall guy went out with that girl” the girl replied timdily

”Wait! You don’t mean…Somin and Woobin…do you?” Youngsaeng came upto her. Jihoo’s grip on her elbow loosened

“I dunno their names but from your conversation it seems they are the ones” the girl said

“Here…” Jihoo fished into his pocket to take out a photo of Somin but Hyunjoong  suddenly came forward andshowed the girl of picture of Somin and him

“Is she…she the girl..you saw?” Hyunjoong cried helplessly as Jihoo looked at him.

“And he..” Hwangbo sprang up with her phone “the tall guy taking her?”

The girl looked at Hyunjoong’s misery before she turned to the screen of both the phone and recognized Somin and Woobin “De…oppa”

“Oh..thank God!” Hyunjoong looked up in a silent prayer before kneeling down before the girl “Please I beg you…”

“OPPA!” the girl shrieked out

“No! I beg you please tell me where they went…please..she’s my life! I beg you” Hyunjoong begged. Everyone was stunned to see him like this and that was the first time everyone realized how much Somin meant to him. She really was like he said ‘his life’.

“Oppa…” the girl couldn’t look at Hyunjoong anymore. She , like all his fans, loved him and couldn’t stand the sight of him suffer in pain. Tears rolled down his eyes and she looked away from Hyunjoong to the others. “ I don’t know where he took her I just saw him dragging her, blindfolded, into a white sedan and the other men following them in jeeps.”

“Did you get the sedan’s number?” Youngsaeng asked

“Mianhe oppa…I didn’t…” the girl pursed her lips “but.. I heard him instruct the others to meet at the bay”

“Bay?” Hyunjoong rose up as he got the information.

“What could Bay mean? Did he say anything more?” Dong Sun asked

“Ani…that’s all I know” the girl said.

“I know what Bay might mean…” Seungyeon said and everyone turned to her

“It’s an old godown that DSP acquired. Actually it’s nothing to acquired it was burned down…so DSP got it at a very cheap price…”

“How do we know you’re nto lying? Trying to divert us?” Hwangbo looked at her, disapprovingly

“Well, do you have any other choice?” Seungyeon snapped “I told you already unnie…I am not involved in this! I dunno how can I make you believe and we are already running out of time!“

Youngsaeng looked at Seungyeon briefly and sighed. “She’s right. We must hurry”

“Bu-But what about the showcase?” the girl interrupted

“What about it? It’s not gonna happen” Hyunjoong said and continued to move out

“But oppa…like Youngsaeng oppa..that would mean you’re giving into DSP! Don’t do that!”

“ I am sorry but Somin is more important!” Hyunjoong said

“Somin wouldn’t have wanted this Hyunjoong-ah!” Youngsaeng said “Infact she’s the one who initiated this whole comeback remember?”

“ We don’t see you all together anymore….one member or the other is always missing”

“I understand but by not appearing together like this don’t you think you’re proving the rumours right?”

Somin’s words rang in his memory. Youngsaeng was right..if it hadn’t been for her they wouldn’t have been here. He remembered how happy she was when he told her about the comeback.

“But what do I do? If we don’t cancel..we’ll lose her!” Hyunjoong leaned against the door, helplessly

Youngsaeng walked upto him “I know I should have told you about this conspiracy…Told you all about the DSP Boys and..”

“DSP Boys?” Hyunjoong inquired

“Hmm..a new band DSP is introducing as the modern SS501. That’s why they don’t want us to comeback. That’s why they are so desperate to stop our comeback!”

“You really should have told me all about this earlier. Why are you telling me this now? What good will it do now, Saengie?” Hyunjong cried

“ I am sorry. I thought I could handle it! I know I am asking too much…but can you trust me for one last time--”

“No! No! Not anymore! I am done!” Hyunjoong shook his head in absolute denial

“Hyunjoong please I wil go and find her…SS501 needs to have a comeback…TONIGHT! You stall the audience and introduce the boys one by one and I’ll get her by then..I promise, trust me”

“I’ll go with him” Hwangbo said

“Me too” Dong Sun came forward “He’s right Somin would have wanted SS501 to comeback!”

“No…I can’t” Hyunjoong shook his head but his denial wasn’t strong this time.

“I’ll come too.” Jihoo said. “I will make sure she doesn’t get a scratch…” he looked at Hyunjoong and placed his hand on his shoulder “you know I will…”

Hyunjoong looked at him to test his sincerity

“They are right…if Somin found out SS501 didn’t comeback because of her…she wouldn’t be able to forgive herself,ever” Jihoo said

There were tears in Hyunjoong’s eyes when he finally nodded in approval