THE PREMIERE-'Please Be Nice To me' performance

Love Game

SOMIN's POV :

"Somin you're up in five" Chanel, one of Hyunjoong's choreographers, said. I just looked at her, she was shooting instruction on how to get on the platform but I wasnt listening. Stage fright has literally closed out my surroundings. My legs trembled, I couldnt move and I had to dance in five minutes time, that too with Hyunjoong.

"Somin!" Chanel shook my shoulder.  "Are you okay?"

I guess she saw the fear in my eyes too as I found her staring back at me with concerned eyes.

"I don't think I can do this..." I said fearfully

"Finally the girl talks sense!" Cher exclaimed, leaning on the opposite wall,chewing gum

"CHER! SHUT UP!" Chanel rebuked her and glared at her. Cher shook her head and left.

"You didnt have to scold her. She was right afterall." I murmured, totally devoid of any confidence.

"Somin.." Chanel took my hand in hers and squeezed them assuringly "I dont know why you are scared...you ARE the one to be doing this..not me, not Cher not anyone cause you are Hyunjoong's girl."

I looked up at Chanel's eyes as she smiled at me. "You'll be great. 5 minutes okay?" Chanel patted my back and left

I walked up and positioned myself on the podium. Chanel came back after a moment and shot a thumbs up. I tried to give back the gesture but just then the podium started to rise up and I jerked forward. The podium stopped rising immediately. Screw these heels! I glanced around and found everyone frozen with their eyes fixed on me. I rose up quickly  and signalled i was alright. The podium started rising again but at a faster pace this time to compensate for the loss. I pressed my feet to the podium,determined not to lose my balance again. I reached the stage and looked around. The spotlight hasnt yet focused on me and I took this chance to absorb my audience. There, it seemed, were millions of glowsticks swaying in the air, if not more.

what have I gotten myself into! This was scary! a hell lot more scary than Cher's taunts and demoralizing words! The dim red light on me grew dimmer and I watched three spotlights hanging from the edge of the stage swirl around  and it was then that i saw a silhoutte standing at the other end of the stage turning towards me. i squinted my eyes to get a clearer view and right then the thre spotlights fell on me together, blinding me momentarily. When my vision cleared I looked up and there he was....Hyunjoong, my Hyunjoong. I started walking towards him, the way he looked at me gave me a certain sense of confidence. i could tell he was dazed and it surprised me. He was THE KIMHYUNJOONG! How can he be dazed by the simple me? but yet he was looking at me like I was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. i felt proud, happy and content.

HYUNJOONG's POV:

 " it's Somin!" I couldnt believe it was her-why was she here? Where was Cher? Chanel? This isnt right, i started to panic then suddenly my entire being froze as her eyes fixed on me. Everything around me just vanished and it was just her.  All my senses refused to do anything that didnt concern her. Blood rushed to my ears as I heard her heels echoing around the auditorium when she started to walk upto me. Her flowing brown hair bounced  in rhythm and my heart punded in sync with it. I tried to concentrate on my surrounding but that just got me more into trouble as my eyes hovered onto her dress.The black knee length dress with just a thin layer of lace covering her shoulders and hands was doing no good to my present condition if not worsen it. Oh this girl is seriously going to be the death of me!

She stopped just inches away from me and held up her index finger and traced my forehead. The sensation that mere action of hers created was more intoxicating than any soju I ever tasted. my eyes rolled back into their sockets in sheer ecstacy. Her finger moved down to my  cheeks and the rest of hand joined pushing my face away from her. It was then that I finally realized my surrounding. I remembered I was in the middle of my performance.The audience were looking at me in anticipation, I glanced sideways and found my dancer hyungs were looking at me expectantly. With Somin looking  that appealing I had to concentrate real hard which was playing loudly in the background. It was difficult but I managed to identify the rhythm and according to the choreography, turned away from Somin. But I realized I needed to know why was Somin here. I brought the mic closer to my lips and whispered "Chanel turn off my mic" 

As soon as I felt the little red light near my ear turn off I felt Somin hands wrap around me from behind. "What are you doing?" i whispered as I grasped her hands with my own

"Replacing Cher" she buried her face in the crook of my neck and very lightly kissed there. My breathing stopped and my eyes popped out in surprise. "I couldnt just sit and watch her getting intimate with MY HUSBAND" My heart jumped in joy at her words as we both tore half of my shirt. We both swayed apart from each other and then looked back.  A wild fir was ravaging my inside and to my surprise I saw the same fire in her eyes. My hand went up like a wave and landed on her back ready to swoon down her back rhythematically but I gasped when I found the dress was totally backless! As soon as my palm hit her bare skin my inside burnt with lust adding more fuel to the already raging wildfire. Seeing that I have stopped, she swiftly moved forward completing the step for me so that none understood. 

"Honey calm your nerves" she chuckled in a whisper before taking a step away from me. I gulped and took a step away from her too. I must be a genius to remember the steps even in this condition! I breathed out before swooping back like a magnet infront of her. She truly drew me in like a magnet draws in iron objects. How does she do it? I have never experienced such attraction with anyone--it took a huge amount of effort on my part to stay away from her. It is the same reason why I could never let her go, the reason why I couldnt stand to see her with Jihoo, or even my own dongsaeng Jungmin. I wanted her for myself-all of her. But she was young and hence was abit scared about being intimate. I didnt push myself on her--I would never do that! I swore i'll wait for her though it was getting harder with every passing day. Infact even now it was difficult. Right now, I just wanted to engulf her in my arms and kiss her savagely. It wasnt because of the performance that I was keeping my desires at bay-it was because of her.

"So are you enjoying my surprise?" Somin asked seductively as shes her hand forward

Thankfully the choreography instructed me to keep her hands off of me cause i didnt know what would happen if she touched me right now. I grabbed her hands and threw them away. "I am..." I said and turned around to look over at her "but I dunno if you would like me to enjoy"

"Of course I want you to." she smirked, both of us shrugging one side of our shoulders with the rhythm. She stepped back and we were now face to face with each other.

"I love you with all my heart..." Somin breathed bringing her hand up to my face "I am sorry it took me so long..."she caressed my  face slowly, I grabbed her head in an attempt to control the growing urges in me. "but ..."

I watched as Somin went down on her knees, drawing patterns on my torso "I am now ready to be all yours" she said looking up at me. Her eyes were so truthful, loyal and full of love. I was so happy, my heart swelled up hearing her words. It felt as if my heart has been travelling for ages in the desert and has finally came across an oasis. Truly Somin was my oasis..I have travelled alone my whole life, struggling, mocked and criticized for my slightest mistakes and even accused for those I didnt make. I had almost given up hope that I'll ever find the one for myself when she arrived with her bright smile and big brown eyes and just illuminated my life by her existence. I one side her face and ran my thumb across her cheek as she smiled before turning to face the audience and letting my eyes feast on her .  I watched her move her head in a circle seductively. Man I so wish this was our bedroom and not the stage! She slipped between my legs and unconsciously her head bumped me lightly in there . My eyes almost rolled back..Dear Lord! Why isnt this my bedroom? Why is there so many people around!!!! If that wasnt enough,soon after I found her hand snake around my thigh and she rubbed her head dangerously close to my member.  Oh this is going out of hand. I looked down to see the a small dent forming in my pants. Fortunately it didnt show much, thanks to the intense control I had developed over my body in the years but i dont know how long I could resist. I placed both my hands on her head caressing her. Oh...I wanted to do so much more than just caress....Oh Lord why did she have to turn on this y avatar in public! We parted and danced afew steps individually and then the leap of faith part came. i could see Somin getting nervous for this part. Even I am always scared about this part when i did it with Cher, but somehow I felt confident now. I knew I'd never let somin fall, not on this stage, not ever.  Somin exhaled briefly  and looked at me. I beamed at her assuringly. She jumped and I caught her. The leap was more perfect than any of the ones I ever did with Cher! I swung her around,and troughout our eyes never left each other. I finally placed her down so that she could walk off. But just as she turned, I pulled her back "I loved the surprise but I want a private show later" I quickly whispered and let go

To complete the remaining dance was probably ranks #1 in my list of the most difficult things I had to do in my life. I just wanted to be back with her, take her in my arms, kiss her everywhere I could, feel her warmth...

I released my anguish and frustration as i tore off whatever was left of my shirt. The crowd screamed like usual but this time I screamed with them! finally my love has been fully accepted...