Under your umbrella....

Love Game

Everyone clapped as the couples plunged in a kiss—infront of everyone! Everyone closed in on the couple as they wanted to congratulate them. Everone was so happy for Hyunjoong and Haera that they forgot one person—Somin. While everyone moved forward Somin slowly retreated dragging her heavy feet and totally shattered heart. She couldnt stand to his her love kissing someone else.She felt suffocated so she came out of the hotel. It was raining but she hardly cared. Her heart broke when Hyunjoong told her he loved Haera,it then got trampled over when her traitor friend Haera accepted Hyunjoong’s proposal knowing fully well how much she loved him and now her heart was shattered into a million pieces when she saw the two of them kiss--how they held onto each other,not even air could pass through them, they both looked equally eager to taste the other . She had so much confidence in her best friend. She was sure Haera,out of all people,wont ever accept Hyunjoong cause she knew how she felt for him.None else in the crew was aware of how she felt for Hyunjoong. Since they were working together she didn’t tell anyone about her love for Hyunjoong to save her from looking like a maniac fangirl—she only told Haera. But she betrayed her.

Somin couldn’t walk anymore—she fell to the ground and cried.

“Why? Why? WHY?” she screamed in agony as the pain in her heart devoured her. She couldn’t bear it—she felt choked. Everything in her life was linked in some way or the other to Hyunjoong. She took up media studies in the hope of meeting Hyunjoong oneday,he was the reason why she tolerated insults from Dong Sun—she tolerated so much for him but now he was kissing some other girl—a girl she thought was her bestfriend! She was now aimless—what was left for her?

Her tears mixed with the rain and the cold atmosphere somewhat soothed the burning pain in her heart--so she she just stayed like that and cried her heart out..Suddenly no raindrops fell on her, she looked up to find an umbrella held over her. She turned to look at the person who held the umbrella for her.

“Ah! Dong sun-nim!” Somin’s swollen eyes grew big in surprise

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone feeling very sad for Somin right? well believe it or not my heart is crying for her too.

I'm trying my best to type as fast as i can to bring happiness to her...so keep waiting

And GF Mhel and Lissie you were right it was Dong Sun! :D