Jerk? umm...maybe not!

Love Game

Lee Dong Sun’s POV:

“Aren’t you being alil too hard on the new girl?” Jessica, my college friend and secretary said as we both saw the exhausted silhouette of Somin leaving the studio with her things

“Ani.”

“She’s just a kid Dongie and anyway she was just fifteen minutes lat—“

“Big decision are finalized within fifteen minutes,significant contracts are signed within fifteen minutes. She is here to learn and time management is,according to me, the most important and difficult lesson to learn in life. I’m teaching her that.”

“But Dongie what if she misses out something important?”

Lee Dong Sun thoughtfully remembered something that happened a little earlier.

/*FLASHBACK*/

RING! RING! RING!

“Yabeoseyo”

“Ah yabeoseyo Lee Dong Sun-nim! This is Kim Hyun Joong’s manager Siwon speaking”

“Oh Siwon-sshi! Yes what is it?”

“Actually Lee Dong Sun-nim Kim Hyunjoong-sshi had a sudden family emergency and thus have to immediately take off for New York to his family”

“Oh! Is everything okay?”

“Not really. Hyunjoong’s father’s health has suddenly detoriated. He is in the hospital now”

“Omo!”

“Yes hence I’m sorry Kim Hyun Joong wont be able to shoot for the drama before next week. I hope you understand”

“Yes,yes absolutely. Don’t worry. Hyunjoong needs to be with his family now.”

“Kamsamhida Lee Dong Sun-nim”

“its ok”

I closed my phone and started thinking how I should reschedule when I saw a spotboy approaching Somin to help.

“No the kid needs to learn.its her punishment. She needs to do things alone” I said in my mind and ran forward just in time to tell the spotboy to do his own work. It was not as if I was enjoying seeing the poor girl suffer but she needs to get accustomed to hardships as I know from personal experience that life is flocked with it. She looked like a child whose still protected carefully under her parent’s wings. Not that she was a brat—I understood that when she accepted the job of a spotboy even when she’s actually appointed as an AD.But she still needs to learn—for her own good.

I threw a glare at her as I saw her giving a second try on the heavy fans and started to walk away when suddenly…

“For Hyunjoong!” I heard Somin call out with an aching voice.

/* END OF FLASHBACK*/

I smirked remembering the incident.

“Dongie?” Jessica poked my shoulder

“Don’t worry Jess! She’s not missing out on anything” I reassured her with a smile

“Oh-oh okay” Jessica looked down,a hint of crimson visibly apparent on her cheeks. She has been fancying me since college and I know that. As for me, I like her too but truthfully my passion for cinema is the only feeling I want to indulge in right now.

“Hyunjoong won’t be coming in before next week” I informed

“Wae?” Jessica’s head shot up,disappointment clear on her face

“Family emergency. So we’l l shoot other scenes for now. Get me a list of them now. We need to reschedule” I snapped and walked away. Jessica pouted her lips.

“Aiiish! How can girls be so insensitive!” I said in my mind remembering Jessica's disappointed face when I told her Hyunjoong wont be coming.I clenched my fists and exhaled. "Calm Dong Sun. Focus!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 done!

Pardon me if this chapter turned out abit messy. As I was writing many things started coming in and I wanted to include it al thus it became alittle disorganised.

Please do tell me how you felt about this one

Thanks to everyone for subscribing and commenting

i'll update whenevr i can

Waiting anxiously for ur comments :)