Combat

Love Game

The DSP Chairman, Mr Lee, stood rooted to his spot as Jihoo got out from the car. Woobin instantly recognized Jihoo and signalled the other two men to attack him. Jihoo was beyond mad-he literally brushed off the two men one after another as if they were  dust on the edge of his coat while Woobin called out to his other associates.

Jihoo scanned the room as Woobin's backup arrived from 2 rooms--there was no Somin.

"Where is Somin?" he breathed

Just as he finished his statement 3 men with a hockey stick ran towards him, he grabbed the hockey stick of the man reaching him first and hit him straight on the head. The man fell to the ground bleeding profusely. Jihoo turned and was right on time to block the sticks of the injured man's accomplices. The two men weighed on him and momentarily seemed to overpower him but Jihoo yelled and forced his way back up throwing them both in two directions

Woobin grabbed an iron rod and was about to approach a white bike roared and entered the scene breaking the back gate. Woobin, the chairman and their men were stunned to see Youngsaeng get down from the bike. youngsaeng charged straight towards Woobin and kicked him hard. Woobin fell flat on the floor and the iron rod rolled out of his hands. Jihoo fought the other men who lost half their strength seeing their leaders demise.

Youngsaeng climbed over Woobin "Where's Somin?" Youngsaeng yelled as he punched him again and again. Woobin didnt say a word.

In the meantime Hwangbo noticed Lee stealthily walking away from the fight scene. She jumped off the bike and ran towards him. She used all her weight to push him and pin him to the wall. "Where are you going ? You're game is over! Where is Somin?" she yelled

"you will never know!" he shouted "I wont tell you! What you gonna do? You filthy useless woman! You dont scare me!"

Hwangbo kicked his groins and forced the edge of her palm against his nose. The chairman cried out in agony as he crashed to the floor, his nose bleeding.

"How about now? Still not scared,grandpa?!" Hwangbo yelled. She knelt down and pulled his face up by his hair "Look oldie!"

The chairman looked up to see Jihoo and Youngsaeng approach him while all his men lay on the floor unconscious and heavily injured.

 "Lee, it's over!" Youngsaeng breathed "Dont be a stubborn , look around you...all your men are down! Your plan is finished."

"Its not finished until I say it is!" the chairmen cried

Jihoon clenched his teeth and went ahead and landed a punch on his face. Youngsaeng didnt stop him. "IT IS FINISHED, Mr Chairman!" he said and knelt down "In a few minutes I can go back and SS501 will reunite on stage and you can do nothing about it...in a few moments the world will know all about you,what you have done to us all these years, how you broke SS501, not Hyunjoong,not Jungmin but you...."

----------------------------------

Youngsaeng Jihoo still were connected in a conference call with everyone at the Premiere backstage. Everyone was listening in intently. Youngsaeng's words made Hyunjoong feel a pang of relief as he thought about how finally after all these years the burden he was carrying on his shoulder will get uplifted.  Jungmin held his shoulder and looked him in the eye. It was all gonna get over...soon..

-------------------------------------

Jandi watched the entire episode, hiding in the backseat of the car. She had watched her oppas in dramas fighting bad guys but this was real. Her oppas fought bad guys for real too? and that too such amazingly! She was excited and scared at the same time. Though she adored SS501, her eyes kept moving from Youngsaeng and fell on Jihoo, The furious bipolar Jihoo seemed to attract her attention time and again. Even now, as Youngsaeng and Jihoo were interrogating the old man her eyes repeatedly fixed themselves on Jihoo.  Blood was dripping from the edge of his sleeves but he didnt seem to notice. She felt a great urge to go and bandage his wounds

"Snap out of it Jandi!" she shook her head sideways when suddenly she noticed something. There was light rays falling on the floor. She looked up to find a shutter instead of wall. What was strange was the rays werent continuously horizontal-there was a break. "is there something there?" Jandi mumbled "some more bad guys?" Jandi looked back to where Jiho and Youngsaeng were interrogating Lee. They had their back to this shutter. "ottoke! what if they attack from behind??? Oppa wont be able to see them coming! ottoke! Ottoke!" Jandi panicked. "if I could reveal them before they launch their attack maybe I can save oppa or atleast give them a headsup"

Jandi looked around and found a heavy wrench. She quietly got down from the car and approached the shutters. She shifted to the side of the shutters so that the attackers couldnt see her approaching. When she reached she stealthily grabbed one side of the shutter while clenching the wrench firmly so that she could hit them if they attacked. She pulled the shutters up and cried "OPPAAAAAAAAA!"

Jihoo Youngsaeng Hwangbo ran to the sound of her voice and found her standing infront of a small room having just one window in the corner. When they moved closer they found Somin all tied up and unconscious lying on the floor

--------------------------------------------------

Thank you evry1 for your overwhelming support! here's another chapter...This is abit small one.