Wedding Bells

Love Game

"Omo!" Jandi managed to say and turned towards Paul, filming them. Jandi knew they were filming and so she couldnt ask them anything right now, but she tried reflecting the thousand queries she had. Paul didnt flinch and after a moment glared at her slightly which made Jandi realize she wasnt going to get any answers, atleast not acceptable ones. Her head flipped back to Jihoo who was still holding the bunch of red roses. She hesitantly took them and bowed. But thereafter she went completely blank; what next? To be fair, even if it wasnt Jihoo, Jandi's response wouldnt be any different since she has never dated or had ny relationships in the past.

"So shall we go?" Jihoo asked.

Jandi sprung in surprise "De?"

"Shall we go?"

"Go? Go..where?"

"Umm..." Jihoo looked around uncomfortably and scratched the back of his head. Evidently it wasnt any less awkward for him. "For our honeymoon"

Jandi's jaw fell

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The past few weeks have been hell!" Hyungjun exclaimed crashing on the floor. The SS501 along with Somin, Dong Sun, Jessica, Hwangbo,SeJung, Seungyeon were all gathered at Hyunjoong's place.

"But finally we are all here" Youngsaeng said wrapping his arm around Hwangbo

"Drinking beer!" Seungyeon rhymed raising her bottle and instantly looked at Jungmin who had a questionable and rebuking expression.  She slowly lowered her bottle

"So let's cheer!" Somin continued and everyone raised their bottles along with her. "Cut it out Minnie!" she mocked Jungmin

Jungmin's serious face vanished and he burst out in a chuckle. Seungyeon grabbed the back of his neck and shook. Jungmin let his head move in the direction she wanted but then suddenly froze and looked at her deeply. Seungyeon was surprised to find she couldnt move him away and in this moment Jungmin swiftly stole a kiss from her.

"Aaaw!" Jessica sighed "You guys are so cute!"

"And somehow at the same time y" Somin added

"Well I have to live upto my reputation hyeongsu...afterall I am the y charisma!" Jungmin did his famous wave

"y huh?" Hyunjoong said as everyone started to dig in their appetizers "You dare to call another man y infront of your husband?" he said mischievously raising one brow

"I didnt mean that..." Somin said nervously "What I said was--"

"Whatever it is...looks like you need to be shown what real y is" Hyunjoong lightly brushed his fingers drawing abstract patterns on her nape. Somin caught her breath--that was her sweet spot and Hyunjoong knew that very well. He roamed abit more around there then drove down along her spine.The sensation made evry hair on her body to rise on its end and her eyes rolled back. Hyunjoong's eyes feasted on her reactions and then as if to see her agony, he removed his hand away unaanounced. The sudden withdrawal had absolutely the desired effect, Somin was left flustered and wanting for more. She turned to look at Hyunjoong who was, on complete contrast to his actions a moment ago, was now fighting with HyungJung and Jungmin for the last piece of beef on the plate.

Somin was so shocked by his behaviour that she completely ignored when Jessica called out to her

"SOMIN!" Jessica had to pinch her to grab her attention

"Wha-What?" Somin finally responded. Hyunjoong glanced at her from the corner of his eyes and chuckled

"There's more beef right?" Jessica repeated her question

"D-De..in the oven" she replied absent mindedly

"Ok..." Jessica said and rose.

Somin turned back and stared at Hyunjoong, who was now enjoying the piece of meat he had won,defeating Jungmin and Hyungjun.She was stunned and didnt know what to say to him. She crept closer when Jessica tapped on her shoulder

"What are you still waiting for? Help me fetch the beef would you?" Jessica said looking down at her, with Hwangbo already in the kitchen.

"D-De...Mianhe unnie..." she said shaking her head and started to rise

"I would like to taste your leg" Hyunjoong said in a low tone, nonchalantly

"Wha-what?" Somin  slipped and fell back

"Hyeongsu, you ok?" Jungmin and Hyungjun cried from the other side. Hyunjoong also faked concern

"I-I am fine" she said, looking at Hyunjoong with narrowed eyes

She rose up when Hyunjoong cried,"Remember the legs, ok yeobo?"

Somin blushed and her legs quivered refusing to hold her straight.

"The chicken legs" Hyunjoong clarified looking up at her

Somin pursed her lips and charged towards the kitchen without a glance at Hyunjoong

=================================================================================================

Jihoo and Jandi were driving to the airport in complete silence.

After a long time finally Jandi spoke," Where are we going?"

"Airport" Jihoo responded promptly in mechanical voice trying to suppress his nervousness

"Mmm..and after that?"

"I dont know. They will probably tell us when we get there"

"Mmm"

The silence resumed and prevailed till they arrived at the airport. Once they got down, one of the crew members handed them a red envelope. Jandi identified it as their mission envelope and remembered how excited she got, as a viewer, everytime one of these were handed to the couple. These were like little getways to adventure and revelation that brought the couples together. The Ssangchu Couple was her all time favorite of the show and she had oftened viewed herself as Hwangbo in her dreams fulfilling these with Hyunjoong. But now, everything has changed.

Jihoo opened the envelope and started reading it,"Proceed to Jeju Island for you ho--" Jihoo choked at the last word. "Honeymoon" he finished.

Jandi cheeks turned red at the last word and both of them looked at everywhere other than each other.

"We should go. The plane is in the next 20 mins" Jihoo said professionally, without a hint of emotion

"Hmm" Jandi nodded.

The duo collected their boarding pass and boarded the plane, keeping their conversation to the bare minimum. Paul was worried. If this is how things went on, they would have to drop them.

================================================================

"Ya Seungyeon!" Jungmin cried taking the beer can as she went for another sip. "Are you not done yet? What is that?" he poked her tummy "Is that a stomach or a storage tank?"

"But I am not even tiny bit drunk" she said pressing her index finger and thumb

"Yeah yeah...go help Somin and Jessica" Jungmin made her rise up pushing her elbow "Go!" he said gently pushing her to the kitchen "Jessica unnie and Somin..give this freak some water and dont let her have another drink! I dont want to piggyback her home"

"Yah! Jungmin dont be so hard on her!" Jessica said as she took Seungyeon in

"And not being able to piggyback her home is your loss more than hers" Somin giggled

"Psst! Ya Hyunjoonga!" Jungmin hissed, when he saw all the three women busy in the kitchen

Hyunjoong looked up sternly.

Jungmin glanced sideways at the kitchen once, before turning back to Hyunjoong,"So have you guys fixed a date?"

"Date? For what?"

" 'Date for what?' he says! Ah shincha!" Jungmin gasped in disbelief "Ya! Are you going to marry Somin or not?" The others gave out a chuckle. "Yah what are you guys laughing at? he said pointing to Dong Sun, Kyu and Youngsaeng. "The same goes for you three. When are you planning to get married? I cant pop the question to Seungyeon because of you guys! How will it look if the younger one gets married before the elder ones!"

"Yah! Dont blame us!" Hyunjoong said, slightly embarrassed. "So much happened over the past weeks.."

"Yah so much changed...I couldnt even wrap my head around it" Youngsaeng shook his head

"Me too!" Dong Sun and Kyu joined in agreement

"Excuses! Excuses!" Jungmin blew them off "What about now? Nothing's wrong now but I dont see you guys taking any initiative"

"You're right...we have to think now...atleast I have to." Dong Sun said thoughtfully before turning to Hyunjoong and Youngsaeng "I mean, I dont think your busy schedules will alow any such things now. After all you guys have to come up with four dates that fits well into all five of your schedules since all of you have to be present at each of the wedding. That's a serious math problem"

This fact that each of them had to pick a date that fitted all five of their schedules is something they didnt think about. It was, a Dong Sun said, a very difficult issue.

"I agree finding four dates that fitted all five of our schedules is difficult..." Kyu suddenly said "But its not that difficult to find one date that fits all our schedules"

"What do you mean?" Hyunjoong asked

"What if we all get married together on one day?"

Everyone fell silent and pondered over the idea. After a moment they all cheered and started patting Kyu.

"That's a brilliant plan Kyu!"

"I always knew you were the smarter one but today is the first time I am happy about it" Hyunjoong said

"So should we tell the girls now?" Youngsaeng asked

"ANDE! ANDE!" Jungmin fervently shook his hands

"Waeo? Whose being a now?" Hyunjoong narrowed his eyes

"I am not being a ! It's just that, I havent formally proposed to Seungyeon yet"

"WHAT?!" everyone cried

"Dont 'what' me! Kyu-Kyu also hasnt proposed!"

"Ah-ah..your forgetting the bracelet!" Kyu denied

"That's not a proposal! You havent given SeJung a ring!"

"We dont do rings...that's so old-fashioned. We had a bracelet engagement. Infact, come to think of it, I am the first one amongst all of you to get engaged, since I had it from a long time ago"

"Minnie! Do it now!" Hyungjun said

"What?" Jungmin asked in confusion

"Yes do it now! You have the ring...I know you carry it always in your coat" Hyungjun revealed. Everyone turned to Jungmin in surprise. "She is here. We are here. How much more formal do you want?"

"Hyungjun is right Minnei..do it now" Youngsaeng said.

"Do what now?" Seungyeon arrived behind them just then, with Hwangbo, Somin and Jessica following closely behind, carrying trays of roasted beef

"Umm.." Jungmin fumbled for words as the girls kept the trays down, sensing the seriousness in the room. "Seungyeon, I-I...there's something...I-I" Jungmin struggled to form a sentence.

Hyungjun promptly got up and walked across the room. When he returned, he held Jungmin's coat in his hands. He ed the coat into Jungmin's hand as he sat down, in such a way that he could immediately feel the velvet box residing in his pocket through the layers of fabric.

The feel of the velvet box boosted his confidence and he got up to meet Seungyeon's eyes.

"A year back, my heart broke so badly that I never thought it can ever be mended." Jungmin sighed. "But then I met this tempermental freak who thought she was some princess and all should bow before her. She was irritating, infact i was ready to sit next to the aircraft lavatory just to get rid of her. But I couldnt, whenever I thought I had, she was actually waiting for me at the next corner" he smiled and gently caressed Seungyeon's cheek. "She came into my life with her silly childish boyfriend problem and love games and and entangled herself so much in my life that I didnt realize when that abnoxious spoilt girl became my entire life...."

The other three girls gasped along with Seungyeon as they realized what was happening

"Han Seung-yeon...my tempermental freak, you came into my life and turned it all upside down.." Jungmin threw the coat away and slowly opened his palm to reveal a navy blue velvet case "but God help me, I am in love with this mess...I am in love with you..." he said going down on one knee "Will you please be mine forever?" he said finally opening the little box in his palm to reveal a stunning ruby solitaire.

Seungyeon's tears were trickling down her cheeks and they overpowered her so much that she couldnt say anything

"You see this was spontaneous" Jungmin said when she didnt answer "and I am definitely not wearing the right pants for this occassion, so will you please hurry up?"

Seungyeon punched his side

"So you can punch me but not give your answer"

"Will you just shut up and let me say yes!" Seungyeon cried in exasperation. All mischeif drained from Jungmin's face as a serene relief spread through him and he gave the most charming smile ever as he put the ring on his tempermental freak. He got up and claimed her lips

"Congratulations you guys!" Somin shrieked and hugged them both. Others joined in.

When everyone released them, Seungyeon whispered,"Are you sure about this? There's no going back after this...you have to tolerate my tempers, my mood swings, my childish problems and whinnings"

"I am afraid so I have to" Jungmin sighed

"You can take it back...no issue" Seungyeon started to take it out

"I afraid so I have to" he repeated taking the hand with the ring "but you know what I have grown to love it" he said holding the ring which highway out of her finger and pushed it back "Dont you dare to even try to take it out. You are all in now, there's no escape"

=======================================================================

The plane Jihoo and Jandi boarded was a jet specially appointed to carry all the WGM couples to their common honeymoon destination-Jeju Island.

Paul had a exclusive section for himself, totally separated from the couples. He went through all the footage captured so far. He worriedly rewinded and watched Jihoo and Jandi's parts. Finally he slammed the laptop shut and called Jonathan to call for them

Jonathan came out of Paul's exclusive compartment and looked at the couples. He saw some of them were already cosing upto each other, which to be honest, he felt a bit fake. "How can you instantly be so comfortable with someone you met just an hour ago?" he thought.

It was easy for him to spot Jandi and Jihoo. They sat next to each other, in full attention and had extraordinary distance between them. He walked upto them and said,"Paul wants to talk to you guys" he reported

Jonathan wtched as Jandi's face clouded with worry and she timidly rose up. Jihoo rose up too, both being extra careful not to touch the other even by accident. But as they tried getting out their bodies collided. It had such an effect that they both flung away from each other. Finally Jihoo signalled Jandi to wait and let him get out first. As he walked towards Paul's cabin, Jandi looked at Jonathan and mouthed "What's wrong?"

Jonathan motioned her to calm down and go

The duo sati infront of Paul, tensed.

"I wont beat around the bush. The footage is bad. I know it's new for both of you, I was prepared for the inexperience. But this is unacceptable. You guys are not interacting at all! What's wrong?" Paul asked

"No-nothing..." Jandi said fearfully

"Dont say that...I have seen you both outside of this show. You are not like this...there's definitely something else"

"It's nothing like that...it's just that we have no idea about variety shows as a participant.We know it as a creater, developer and a viewer but not as a cast member" Jihoo tried to explain, knowing fully aware that it is not the true reason

"You say you know the creative and viewer prespective, right Jihoo? And Jandi.."Paul turned to her in fury "You're a studying films at university, I guess you have a fair idea about what the audience like right?"

"De-De" she said, shaking with fear

"Tell me will the audience like this?"

"No" they both hung their head in embarrassment

"Then do something about it...and fast! else we will have to drop you guys" Paul threatened.

Jandi's head shot up, tears already pooled in her eyes. Jihoo looked at her in concern and turned to Paul pleadingly but he wasnt going to budge.

"When land in Jeju, I want whatever issue there is beteen you two, sorted. I want good footage" Paul warned them again

============================================================================

Youngsaeng and Hyunjoong had been conversing secretly for a while now and girls were getting suspicious.

"Hey what are you two doing?" Hwangbo walked upto them "Hey Somin watch you man! His eyeing mine and sneaking him into a corner for so long now"

"Hey mister you are allowed to be in the corner with only me in a party" Somin mocked, crossing her arms

Hyunjoong and Youngsaeng at their partners and then glanced at the phone, held between them, again.

"Hey are you guys watching there?" Hwangbo charged at them

"? Did I hear ?" Baby rushed to the discussion "Hyung which site are you guys watching?"

Hyungjun also charged at the phone but Jungmin and Kyu held him back

Youngsaeng and Hyunjoong looked at the screen one more time and then nodded at each other.A 'ting' sound escaped Youngsaeng's phone, which his 'message sent' tone. Hwangbo identified it instantly.

"Who are you texting?" Hwangbo asked and as soon as she finished her sentence Kyu's phone beeped. The girls turned but he left the room before they could ask anything. Youngsaeng and Hyunjoong both rose up and smirked at each other.

"Honey what are you doing on 14th next month?" Hyunjoong asked Somin

"14th next month..?"Somin blushed, she can never think straight when Hyunjoong touches her

"That's Valentine's Day" Hwangbo remembered

"Yep!" Youngsaeng nodded and took her by her waist. "Are you two free?"

"Yes" Somin nodded

"Obviously we are free. You are our partners and you guys havent planned anything yet so nothing on our planner" Hwangbo said rolling her eyes

"Seungyeon, you?"

"I think so..."She took out her phone but Jungmin snatched it from her and s his arms around her pulling her closer

"She's free" Jungmin announced, Seungyeon didnt protest

"SeJung is open too guys" Kyu said,appearing as suddenly as he exited with the phone glued to his right ear

"What's going on? What's happening on 14th?" Hwangbo asked in confusion

"WE ARE GETTING MARRIED" the boys announced