I love Somin--Hyunjoong

Love Game

“Woah! I think she said yes! OMO!” Hyungjun cried as he saw Somin and Jungmin hug each other “Jungmin and Somin! Oh its going to be so good na hyung?” he turned to Hyunjoong and instant horror took over his face. Hyunjoong stood there like he has seen a ghost! “Hyung…you alright?”

“No no this can’t happen..”Hyunjoong mumbled

“What?” Hyungjun asked

“THIS CAN”T HAPPEN! I WONT LET IT HAPPEN!” Hyunjoong screamed and darted forward to Jungmin and Somin. When he reached there they were still in each other’s arms with their eyes closed. Hyunjoong couldn’t bear it anymore. “SOMIN!” he yelled.

Both,Jungmin and Somin opened their eyes in shock when they heard Hyunjoong’s scream. Jungmin released Somin and they both looked at Hyunjoong

“Somin how can you accept his proposal” Hyunjoong charged at Somin furiously but stopped midway when Jungmin stepped forward shielding Somin

“Why hyung? Why can’t she?” Jungmin asked confidently

“Cause….” Hyunjoong hesitated but he couldn’t keep quiet anymore “cause she loves me!”

“Ofcourse she does”Jungmin chuckled “and million other fangirls around the globe do too…so? But that doesn’t mean anything! That doesn’t mean that none of them get married!”

“It’s not like that!” Hyunjoong snapped

“Then what is it like? Are you trying to imply you guys are somekinda…secret couple?” Jungmin asked tilting his head sideways.

“We love each other” he said

“I don’t think so….if you loved her we’d have been the first ones to know but I don’t remember you ever saying you love her”

“Cause I wasn’t sure about how I felt” Hyunjoong cried desperately

“And now you do?”

Hyunjoong didn’t know how to respond. Did he love her? He sighed closing his eyes and then then looked up at Somin peeking behind Jungmin’s shoulder.Suddenly it appeared as if the blindfold has been uplifted.Everything was clear—crystal clear. He knew his answer.

“Yes I do” Hyunjoong said and then he looked at Jungmin. “I love her Jungmin. I love Somin” he said confidently