Masked Feelings...

Love Game

"Hyunjoong you ready?" the co-ordi noona called out entering the boys' dressing room suddenly making Jungmin jump in surprise

"De!" came Hyunjoong's nonchalant response

"Ah shincha Noona!" Jungmin cried "Cant you knock? This is an all-boys room! What if we were ?"

"I would have taken out my cellphone and snapped a picture" the co-ordi noona cried. She was the same noona who took care of the boys when they were under DSP. "..would have made myself a fortune by leaking it on the internet!" she teased and the boys laughed heartily. Some things and people never change. Since SS501 days this noona had been with the boys and they were all very close. When they separated, it was tough but she chose to be Hyunjoong but she never broke her ties with the others. "By the way what is Kyu doing peeking at the audience evry 5 mins?" she asked

"Really?" Hyunjoong responded squinting his brows. He didnt really notice the young one moving to and fro from the dressing room and backstage

"Mmmm..He is there right now..."

They SSboys went with Noona to look at what their center has been doing and indeed he was looking through the curtains at the huge ocean of green.

"What's he doing?" Hyungjun whispered observing his dear friend's odd behaviour

"Is it possible...he's having stage fright?" Youngsaeng hinted.

"Ah that maybe true..."Jungmin clapped "He's been in the army for almost 3 months totally away from stage"

"And he is a real sensitive one at all this" Hyunjoong remembering how Kyu had called him up saying that he wants to flee from his first comeback solo stage! "We need to calm him down" he said firmly

At this moment Kyu turned back with his head hung low when he noticed the 4 boys eyeing him "Guys what are you doing?"

"We were thinking of asking you the same" said Hyunjoong bluntly as always, earning him a staunch pinch in the back from Youngsaeng.

"Seriously how are you the leader?" Jungmin said under his breath, loud enough for Hyunjoong to hear.

"You know I never wanted the title..it was just imposed on me since i was older! Why couldnt you be born 10 months earlier!" Hyunjoong shrugged

"GUYS! CUT IT OUT!" Youngsaeng cut in "Kyu are you ok?"

"De hyung" Kyu answered alittle too prematurely

"You sure?" Hyunjoong narrowed his eyes

"De"

"Dont lie Kyu! Noona told us you were running to and fro from dressing roon to backstage every 5 minutes" Hyungjun went up and wrapped an arm around Kyu's shoulder "Tell us, what's wrong....are you having stage fright?"

"Ani ani" Kyu chuckled waving his hands "It's nothing...it's actually very stupid"

"So what? we are brothers! brothers tell each other everything!" Jungmin said "no matter how stupid"

Kyu looked at all of them and then sighed. "It's actually a fan..."

"Aaargh! c'mon Kyu!" Hyunjoong shook his head in disbelief  "There'll always be haters! Stop worrying about them will you--"

"Ani hyung! it's not a hater or anything. Well there's a fan who has been following us diligently. Even after we separated she was always there in my concerts. But she's not here today" Kyu sighed again "I have started noticing her from the time we did the PERSONA concerts. She was in every one of them! She even has my number! Everytime I changed it she'd be able to get it! Not that she was a bother or stalker of any kind....infact she was very nice. Before every concert she'd send me an encouraging text. I never bothered to clock her since her messages were really encouraging."

"Have you seen this girl?" Youngsaeng asked

"Well not really...she always has this golden mask covering half of her face" Kyu said in disappointment

"What's her name? Have you met her in person?" Maknae could hardly control his excitement

"Pabo!" Jungmin hit Hyungjun's head "He just said he has never seen this girl! How can he meet her in person?"

"Umm...actually I have" Kyu cooed

"HUH?" the 4 boys cried turning their full attention on Kyu.

"remember the fanmeet before i enrolled into the army?" Kyu said "Well that's when i met her for the first time She couldnt help but visit me backstage after the fanmeet"

"But you said you havent seen.." Hyunjoong asked,totally perplexed

"She had the mask on even then..."Kyu chuckled at the memory "she was crying. She didnt say anything and just left giving me this" Kyu held up his hand to reveal a black-beaded bracelet with a metal design hanging from it.

"What's this?" Jungmin asked as the boys gathered around to have a closer look at the bracelet.

"looks lik a 'C' in italics.." Youngsaeng mused

"It is. 'C' as in center" Kyujong explained "She has always been to all my concerts. Then how can she not come for this one..." Kyujong said lowly

"Hmmm...seems like our Kyubi is in loooove!" Hyungjun chirped while the others gave Kyu a smug look

"Ani...its nothing like that...really..."Kyu protested "I am just....feeling worried"

"About a girl who you have never seen,or know the name of" Youngsaeng raised an eyebrow "by the way how do you knw its her when she texts u?"

"She uses the messenger...with the ID-GoldenMasked" Kyujong took out his phone and checked his phone again-there were still no message from the girl.

"Wow! this sounds just like a scene out of the dramas!" Hyungjun clapped and the boys proceeded to their dressing room teasing Kyujong

------------------------------------------------

"Aaargh I cant do this Somin-sshi" Cher,Hyunjoong's lead female dancer,cried as she toppled onto the floor while attempting a swirl with Somin in her arms "This is a male step!...and you're very heavy!" the dancer grunted

Somin's blood boiled at the Cher's comment. She was the one getting almost thrown to the floor everytime but Cher was the one complaining! Infact it seemed as if Cher didnt want to teach Somin,in the first place. She has been nagging and complaining all throughout saying that it's a bad idea instead of helping her with the steps. But it was not the time to lose temper and so somin exhaled and got up again,inspite of her bruised knee.

"Mianhe unnie...I'll do it properly this time--" Somin cried

"No! I am sorry I am done!" Cher waved her hands dismissing her request "Do it yourself...but I'd suggest you don't you'll just ruin oppa's performance"

"Dont say that way! Unnie please!" Somin panicked and begged

"YAH!"

The two ladies turned towards the door towards the source of the yelling sound and saw Jihoo standing glaring at the two. He walked with long steps and cried "what are you begging her for?" he asked Somin

"umm...nothing..Jihoo...just go..I'll handle this" Somin whispered

Jihoo stared at her briefly and when he understood that he was not going to get any answers out of her he turned to Cher. "tell me what is this all about...RIGHT NOW!"

Cher was a very dominating girl but the fierce look in Jihoo's eyes even made her spine shiver. "So-somin-sshi wanted to do the 'Please be nice to me dance' with Hyunjoong oppa.."

Jihoo's protectiveness had spurred up the moment he saw Somin begging this dancer,who according to him was one of Hyunjoong's girl toys. He wanted to save Somin's grace and be her hero but when he heard what cher said his heart sank. He cursed himself for getting involved as his mind started forming images of Hyunjoong and somin having an intimate dance together.

"Well this is good actually...since you're so concerned about Somin...why dont you help her practise?" Cher remarked "It will give my back rest too. It's on the verge of breaking from carrying her fat body!"

Jihoo's eyes shot up at her rude comment and threatened to burn down Cher.

"Don't gimme those looks! Help your dear Somin..." Cher turned to Somin "though I dont think it'll help...poor oppa! his performance is gonna ruin!" she smirked and left the dressing room.

There was pin drop silence in the room after Cher left.

"Can I see the choreography?" Jihoo finally said.

"Jihoo...you dont have to.." Somin turned away to grab her things but Jihoo stepped in her tracks

He looked into her eyes deeply for a brief moment and then a faint smile formed on his lips "I am not doing anything...we are." He grabbed her wrist and playfully the tv to have a look at the choreography.

When it ended Jihoo gulped. "There are some really inetnse steps" he thought "I cant do this with her!"

"Jihoo can you...?" somin murmured doubtfully.

Jihoo slowly turned to her, ready to tell her that he cant do it. But as soon as he gazed into her eyes the yearning she had in them made it impossible for him to refuse "Let's do it" he said

 

After two rounds Jihoo was able to master the male choreography. "man its so easy!" he mocked "I should have gone into the kpop industry if I knew it was this easy!"

"Huh! Dont flatter yourself! it seems easy cause you're doing it on your own. When it's with me it's gonna get difficult" Somin immediately got defensive when Jihoo commented Hyunjoong's job was easy

"I seriously doubt it!" jihoo teased

"Huh! You dont know...there's co-ordination, balance..." somin went on but Jihoo wasnt listening anymore. Yes the dance was difficult but not because of the reasons Somin was listing right now but because he had to be close with her.

"Hey!" Somin waved her hands and brought back Jihoo from his train of thoughts. "why are you daydreaming? We have to practise!"

"You're the one who wouldnt stop yapping!" Jiho said. As Somin took her position at the other end of the room, Jihoo's breathing became uneven. he was nervous--very nervous.

The music flowed and Somin slowly walked towards him. She looked so seductive that Jihoo had to pinch himself to prohibit himself from drifting off in his fantasies. His heart almost stopped beating when she back hugged him. Her hands were placed alittle lower than where his heart was so she couldnt feel how hard it was thumping right then. He placed his hands over hers according to the choreography and Jihoo literally felt a jolt of electricity run through his entire body. He closed his eyes to enjoy the painfully blissful feeling. Suddenly Somin withdrew her hands hastily. Jihoo felt deprived and then embarrassment overwhelmed him. 'Did she feel the effect she was having on him?' 'What will she think of him?'--all these questions started popping in his head.

"Wait..." Somin walked off to the corner of the room and returned after a moment carrying a black vest, totally oblivious to the fact that all this while Jihoo's heart was stuck in his throat. "Could you put these on?" she said as she held out the vest. "Hyunjoong tears it off totally but i have to tear part of it."

Jihoo relaxed when he understood Somin hadnt realized his condition, though a part of him was saddedned by her indifference. He cleared his mind and tried remembering the choreography to remember the portion Somin was talking of. He took the vest and started taking out his own T-shirt

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Somin shrieked

Jihoo stopped immediately and looked at her blankly "You said to try them...I need to take out my Tshirt to put these on"

"Ummm...ah..you can wear it on top of your t-shirt..there's no need to take your shirt off" Somin stuttered

Jihoo noticed the redness on her cheeks and really wanted to but then he had doubts whether he,himself, could actually tolerate the feel of her hands on his bare skin. keeping it safe, he nodded and put on the vest over his Tshirt.

Somin back-hugged him again when he was done. Jihoo's was relieved that he had two layers of clothing otherwise Somin would have clearly felt his heart beating out of his chest. He placed his hands over hers and the teperature of his palms rose as soon as it touched her hands..he quickly pulled both their hands tearing the vest halfway before Somin noticed the tenperature change and his uneven breathing. They had to dance abit facing each other. Putting abit of distance between them gave Jihoo an opportunity to calm his nerves which were literally on edge. But soon they had to be close again. Jihoo placed his hand on Somin's head and she placed it right over his chest. Jihoo's heart stopped as he felt her hands fall right on top of it and if that wasnt enough,Somin went down drawing a wavy pattern over his chest and abs with her hand.Jihoo's entire body was on fire, literally! The sight of Somin kneeling before him so seductively sent his mind into a frenzy "Man why does she have to be so good at this?" he closed his eyes and cursed himself for volunteering for the practise yet again. He felt Somin's arms snaking his thigh and her head resting on them. With much effort he remembered the choreography and cupped her face. and then jumped away before she noticed the little dent forming in his pants.

"Ok now the difficult part-the swirl" Somin said as they did the steps preceding it

"Trust me Somin you have no idea what's the difficult part" Jihoo said in his head. he exhaled and took her up by her waist. As he did he realized this surely was difficult but not because Somin was heavy or anything but because when he took her up her cleavage was incredibly close to his face. The proximity and sensuality made him dizzy but he somehow managed to complete the swirl. and put Somin down on her feet.

"Wow! it wasnt difficult right?" somin clapped her hands

Jihoo nodded "I think it'll be enough.."

"De..I can manage" Somin started but Jihoo didnt wait to listen to her full statement. he ran out of the room cause he feared if he didnt his heart is going to come out of his chest ripping apart his ribcage.