Enough!

Love Game

Author’s POV:

“ You think it’s funny right?”

The voice sent a shiver down her spine and Somin flipped around to find Jihoo

“Ji-Jihoo-ah” Somin managed to say

“Smooching the great Kim Hyunjoong then getting a peck from his very own member The y Charisma Jungmin…” Jihoo crept closer to her and tilted his head “it must be real fun for you..right ty Somin?”

“What the hell are you saying!” Somin said fearfully

“Oh! Are you trying to act innocent?” He gripped her chin fiercely and forced it up painfully “Don’t bother! I’m not falling for it”

Somin panted heavily—she was really scared.

“You think you can trap any guy you want with that smile of yours…” Jihoo’s hand released her chin but gripped her cheeks so hard that it made Somin whine. “well sorry to burst your bubble…I’m not going to be fooled by you. You can trap simple guys like Hyunjoong and Jungmin but not me! I know very well how your kind operate! You filthy gold-digger! You will scoop down to any level for money! But I won’t let you ruin my sister’s life!” Jihoo noticed how close he actually got to her…her big sleepy eyes were looking back at him as if he was somekind of monster about to engulf her and her lips they seemed very inviting strangely he felt jealous of Hyunjoong for getting a taste of them while he remained deprived.

“WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!” Jihoo shouted in his head. He pushed Somin away in anger and she collapsed on the floor.

“?” Somin sniffed. “She accepts the proposal of her bestfriend’s man and yet I’m the ?” Somin shrugged her shoulders in disbelief and hung her head

“What did you say?” Jihoo asked

“Never mind. You will not understand so why bother explaining!” Somin stood up and started gathering her things again--Jihoo watched her as she did so. When she was done and was about to leave she turned to face Jihoo “Hyunjoong kissed me.He initiated it! Rather…he forced it onto me. I didn’t do anything. I dunno what your sister told you about me but I can guess it’s not something nice. I am not gonna defend myself nor about her cause then I’ll be scooping down to her level too but Mr. Yoon Jihoo,for your own good I’d advise next time before you call a girl do some homework…she might not be as polite as I am and might BREAK YOUR FACE” Somin tugged on her bag and left.