Chapter 27

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV
 

Haerin headed to the restroom to change for gym class. She had her bag slung around her shoulder as she went inside a cubicle.

After changing into appropriate clothes she stepped out and found Jiyeon standing right in front of her with arms crossed.

Haerin sighed.

“What is it now?” She asked as she placed her bag down and looked at her reflection.

“I always had a feeling that you wanted Kai for yourself.”

Haerin blinked at her.

“Jiyeon-ah, you hurt him. Don’t try to throw things at me now.”

Haerin was extremely aggravated by her presence. Here was the girl who destroyed her best friend, not just a best friend but someone she sees as a brother.

“Please, don’t you hear people talk about you? They find it odd, you being close to Kai, plus the whole presidential son boy friend thing~”

“Don’t get Myungsoo into this, Jiyeon.” Haerin faced her.

“The point is, you’re so good at seducing men. Now, you get mad at me because I want Kai back?”

“Do you think he still wants you back after everything you did to him?” Haerin was mad. It was rare for her, but she was angry.

“Then does that mean that you should brain wash him to hate me?” Jiyeon snapped back and pushed her.

Haerin took a deep breath.

“I never brain washed, Jongin, Jiyeon, I wasn’t the one who left him!”

“No! You just want him all for yourself!”

“Kai is someone special to me, if he wants you back then I’ll let him be. But he doesn’t want you back, so I suggest you go back to your hole.” That was Haerin’s last thread.

“I was right you are a cheap .” Jiyeon hissed.

“And you aren’t?” She snapped, Jiyeon’s eyes narrowed then she raised her palm.

 

Your POV

 

I waited for her hand to land on my cheek, but…..nothing came.

I heard Jiyeon gasp.

“Don’t you have anything better to do than pestering people?” Byunghun let go of her wrist.

“How did you get in here? You ert!”

“I saw you come in here, with your paper cutter.” Byunghun grabbed her bag and took out a four-inch blade. I took a step back.

“You wanted to…….”

“Haerin, it’s okay.” Byunghun looked at me. She intentionally brought a blade with her and confronted me?

“Wasn’t it enough, Jiyeon? You almost destroyed my friendship with Chunji. And now you want to hurt her?!”

“Haerin must feel so happy, she has so many guys worshipping at her altar.”

“Don’t you dare change the topic. I don’t know why you’re doing this, but this has to stop.”

“Why would I follow you, Lee Byunghun?” Jiyeon smirked.

“Because, I will make you.” He hissed.

 

After Jiyeon had gone out of the restroom, Byunghun took off. I got my bag after tying my hair.

“Did she hurt you?”

I jumped a little. Byunghun stood up and looked at me.

“N—no.”

He nodded.

“How did you know that she was……..”

“I saw her.”

“Now….can I ask….how…you two know each other? Chunji too.”

I saw him contemplate for a while.

“Come with me.” He nodded.

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

“It was almost a year ago..when Chunji started dating Jiyeon, they met at a club at Hongdae.”

Haerin nodded while dangling her legs on the bench.

“Soon after that, she got introduced to us.”

“That’s where….trouble comes in, huh?” Haerin asked. L.joe nodded, then he took out a can of grape juice from his bag and opened it.

“Here, drink this.” He nodded as he handed it to her.

“How did you know I like grape juice?”

“I…..just…noticed you drink that always.” L.joe cleared his throat.

“Thanks.”

“Chunji…..he really loved her, but then..Jiyeon started to act different towards me.”

“Different? How diferrent?”

“She knew where the guys and I live, so one time after attending to some business, I went to my room and found her hald .”

Haerin choked on her juice and coughed.

L.joe patted her back gently.

“She…..tried to..?”

L.joe nodded.

“That’s why….Chunji let her go. I knew it would hurt him, but he had to know what kind of woman she was.”

Haerin smiled.

“You’re a good friend Byunghun, Chunji is so lucky to have you as a friend.”

L.joe smiled a little as his heart did palpitations on Haerin’s remark. Then she patted his hand.

“Thanks for telling me this.”

 

 

Myungsoo stopped on his tracks as he saw his girl friend and Byunghun chatting on the school’s open lawn. His eyes twitched as he saw the cold Lee Byunghun smile at her. The way he looked at her was different. And Kim Myungsoo didn’t like it.

“Oh, oppa~”  Ji ae stopped on her tracks and followed his gaze.

She saw the two talking comfortably.

She smirked.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

comments are loved <3