Chapter 10

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin sat down on the bench just outside the Business Building. She looked at the vast garden in front of her.

She watched as students pass by in their casual clothes, it was a Thurday today, meaning, no uniforms. Haerin was wearing a blue top and a mustard colored mullet skirt.

She looked up as she saw three black cars stop a few meters away from the building, she smiled and stood up.

Bodyguards stepped down from the car, soon Myungsoo followed with his backpack hanging on his back, then Ji Ae went down.

Haerin blinked.

She saw Ji Ae holding Myungsoo’s hand as they walked.

She felt something stir inside her. Her eyes twitched as she started to walk away. She shook her head.

Before she could take another step she felt someone hug her back.

“Where are you going?” Myungsoo chuckled lightly as his cheek touched hers. Haerin smiled a little and faced him, Myungsoo didn’t let go.

“Oh, you’re here.”  Haerin muttered. Myungsoo smiled.

“You were trying to walk away from me.”

“Aniya…I didn’t..see you.” Haerin said as she looked at Ji Ae who was standing a few feet from them. Myungsoo grinned and took her hand.

“Let’s go.” He said as he gave her hand a little squeeze and pulled her to him as they walked. Haerin felt secure again. She didn’t know why, but earlier she felt angry.

 

“Good, you two are finally here!” Sungyeol boomed as they entered the building. Haerin waved at Dongwoo.

“Is something the matter?” Myungsoo asked.

“We have this meeting again, for all business majors. We should be at the auditorium by now, move it.” Dongwoo said. Haerin grinned and poked his back.

“Oppa you’re not being hyper today.”

“I didn’t get any coffee. But I was wondering are you up for some barbeque later at the dorm?”

Haerin looked at Myungsoo.

“I think that would be cool hyung.” He nodded. Haerin smiled and wrapped one arm around his waist.

“What is it, agasshi?” Myungsoo asked. Haerin just shook her head, she wanted to erase the feeling she felt earlier.

 

Your POV

 

We went inside the auditorium; I was seated between Jongin and Myungsoo.

“What is this all about?” Kai asked.

“Don’t talk to me in public.” I hissed. He grinned.

“Bestie’s still denying me, ouch.” He rolled his eyes, I felt Myungsoo’s arm around my waist.

“You two always bicker.” He muttered.

“Ice cube.” Kai rolled his eyes again looked at the stage.

The Business division’s dean appeared on the stage.

“Good morning to all of you, I would like to announce a new proposal made by our very own division~”

The doors suddenly opened, six guys entered the place non-chalantly.

“Who are those?” Kai muttered. Myungsoo just yawned and looked at the stage.

“Oh, it’s Chunji and Byunghun.” I said.

I saw them sit down at the back. They must be friends.

I heard the dean clear his throat.

“We are to send students to different areas by groups. You will be studying the different establishments and trade there.”

“Oppa!”

We both turned towards the back. Ji ae waved at Myungsoo. Myungsoo just nodded back.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin’s brows furrowed. She felt this little negative feeling inside of her again. She shook her head and leaned on Myungsoo.

“Something wrong?” Myungsoo asked as he slipped his arm around his waist.

Ji ae’s eyes widened at their intimacy.

“Eobseo.” Haerin shook her head, Myungsoo just smiled and played with her hair.

 

“That yeppeun agasshi has a boy friend.” Chunji said. L.joe looked up.

Changjo grinned at his hyung.

“I thought you weren’t interested hyung.” He said. L.joe just kept on looking at the two.

“I thought it was that Chinese guy….is she two timing?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++