Chapter 24

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin was inside the living room on the second floor when she heard Tao bounding up the stairs.

“Ge, the house might break~”

“It’s Kai.” He said. Haerin read the look on his eyes; she immediately dropped her book and went down.

 

“Kai?” Haerin slowly entered his room.

“Ge? He’s not here.”

“He left, right after slamming the door on Jiyeon’s face.” Sehun crossed his arms.

“Mwo!?” Haerin blinked.

“I’m worried, what if he gets into trouble again?” Tao frowned.

“We should go.” Haerin said as she went up to retrieve her bag.

 

Myungsoo sat on his car. He was parked just outside their favorite ramen shop. He was listening to music when his phone vibrated. Hie face lightened when he read the caller ID.

“You’re late.” He said with a smile.

“Mianhae, Myungsoo. I don’t think I can make it.”

“Why? Did something happen? Are you hurt?”

“Ani, it’s Kai. He left home. He seems troubled earlier, we have to follow him.”

Myungsoo sighed.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you on Monday.”

“Arasso.”

“Take care gangsternim.” She said before cutting off the line.

Myungsoo frowned as he started the car again.

 

“I thought you were supposed to be with Rinnie.” Sungyeol said as Myungsoo entered the dorm. He just shrugged and went to his room. Sunggyu chuckled.

“Let him be. He’s been having his troubles again.”

“Like what hyung?” Sungjong looked up.

“The new students seem to have taken interest on Haerin, especially the one in her class.” Sunggyu nodded.

“That Lee Byunghun who caused a scene at the cafeteria?” Sungyeol asked. Sunggyu nodded.

“L’s up for a lil’ competition then.”

 

 

Your POV

 

 

True enough, we found Kai inside a drinking pub. It was just 10 am and he was already drinking. I sighed as we entered the place.

“Kai, what are you doing?” I said as I took the glass from him.

“Give it back.” He muttered.

“Hyung, this is not right.” Sehun chided.

“Leave me alone.” He hissed.

“Kim Jongin, why are you being like this? You told me you’ve let her go already!”

“Maybe I didn’t! Maybe I lied!” He snapped back.

“Kai……I~”

“I don’t know, but seeing her again….right in front of me…….it feels… I don’t know, Rinnie….I don’t know.”

I just hugged him.

“I understand, but you don’t have to do this, let’s go home.” I nodded.

Why is Jiyeon back? What exactly does she want?

She clearly left Kai before; she cold heartedly shrugged him off. He’s the reason why Kai became like this. He never trusted women when it came to love because of her.

 

 

L.joe’s POV

 

 

“A dormitory?” I raised my brows at CAP hyung.

“It’s a freaking house hyung, you should see it. Your father provided it.” Changjo nodded.

“He said that it would be better staying there than the warehouse.”

“Well, we cant fight here anymore.” Chunji shrugged.

We walked around the campus village.

Rich kids’ school.

A dormitory should be a big building with rooms, not a village with separate houses.

I rolled my eyes.

This is Park Haerin’s world.

Why am I even thinking about her?

 

“Does that mean we can bring our cars here too?” Niel asked. A silver Porsche and a black Ferrari passed by.

“Most probably.” I nodded, then the cars stopped a few meters away from us.

“I guess this place has some perks.” Chunji grinned and nudged me.

“Don’t start, Chanhee. I still don’t understand why Jiyeon is here.” I told him. He furrowed his brows.

“I hope she wont cause trouble.” He sighed.

Of course, she wont, she’s the trouble herself.

 

Then Ricky and Niel stopped walking. I looked up.

I saw Haerin stepping out of the black Ferrari with a tall guy. The other car’s passenger also got out. One guy was helping a drunken person get to the house’s front door.

I saw Haerin frown as she watched the other guy. Then the four of them stepped in the house.

She lives alone with three men?!

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++