Chapter 44

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

Narrator’s POV

 

L.joe frowned as he saw Haerin cry. He was leaning on the wall while watching them a few meters away.

His heart ached a little when he saw her tears. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took it out and looked at the screen.

We need you at the hide out. –Chunji

With a sigh, L.joe left the place.

 

Myungsoo gripped his phone in frustration as his call got diverted again. After the incident, Haerin was nowhere to be found; even their dorm was empty. Myungsoo was worried, what if she got hurt?

The next thing was that the look on Haerin’s face when she walked upon them hurt him. He never saw such sadness in her eyes.

He wanted to talk to her and explain things, but she ran away.

“If only you gave me time to explain.” He whispered.

 

Haerin stood up as she saw the doctor walk out of the room.

“Are you Park Chanyeol’s family?”

“Yes, I am his sister, is he alright?”

“He’s passed the dangerous stage, but he hit his head really hard, he might lose some of his memories.”

Haerin froze. Kai bit his lip and placed on arm around her shoulder comfortingly.

“But don’t worry too much, there’s still a possibility he wont.” The doctor nodded before going back to the room again.

Haerin sat down.

“Amnesia?” Haerin bit her lip.

“The doctor said~”

“I’ll….fix the hospital papers, you guys stay here.” She said as she stood up. Tao was about to follow her but Sehun pulled him back.

“Ge, let her go.”

“But~”

“She’s had enough for today, she just wants to be alone.” Sehun said.

 

Your POV

 

I walked inside oppa’s room. He was lying on the bed with needles attached to him.

“Oppa, how are you feeling?” I whispered. I held back the tears as I sat beside him.

“You have to get well oppa, don’t lose your memories.” I kissed his forehead.

My older brother who never lost his smile even though I bothered him to death when we were kids. My brother who put up with my antics and spoiled me too much, why does this have to happen to him? He~

“Stop crying.” I felt someone pat my back. I realized that my tears were flowing.

“Your parents are already on their way. Let’s go home Rinnie.”

“I don’t want to leave oppa here.”

Sehun looked at me.

“He wouldn’t want you to stay here, just rest for tonight and we can come back tomorrow, he’ll be fine here.”

I looked at my unconscious brother.

“Don’t worry, hyung will be fine.”

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I have to clear out this misunderstanding. I almost lost her before, I can’t lose her now. She was the only person who saw the real me.

She didn’t care whatever they called me. She was the first girl to approach me boldly with a bright smile on her face.

I need her; it’s already difficult enough that another guy is after her.

“Just today, an accident invlolving a delivery van and a car caused a huge commotion at Hannamdong.”

“It was said that the van had hit on the car with so much force, that it was thrown of the road. The owner of the said car is Park Chanyeol, CEO of Mondo Group~”

I looked at the televsion.

Park Chanyeol? Mondo?

Haerin’s brother!

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin walked in the school with Sehun beside her.

“We’ll visit later, okay?” She said. Sehun nodded and squeezed her shoulder.

Then they noticed that no one was talking, but they were looking at Haerin. Sehun looked around.

“What is~”

Haerin noticed a piece of paper on the floor. It was a photo of Ji ae and L kissing. Sehun hissed under his breath. Haerin looked away.

“Sehun, let’s go.”

 

“Why arent you surprised?” Sehun pointed out as they entered an empty classroom.

Haerin didn’t answer instead she sat down on her seat.

“Park Haerin.” Sehun said.

“I……saw them. I was there.”

“What?! He—what?! Where is that~”

“Relax, Sehun-ah.”

“But~”

“This….is between me and Myungsoo.”

“That little .” Sehun muttered.

 

Joon looked at himself at the mirror as he fixed his uniform.

“Daehun Universtiy student, Lee Joon.” Seungho chuckled behind him.

“I have feeling you have ulterior motives.” GO commented.

“Lee Byunghun and…..” He trailed off.

Joon grinned.

“And his pretty friend.” Joon smirked and his lips.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i hope i see you guys in my new fic!! :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/246489