Chapter 32

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

It was already late in the afternoon when Myungsoo arrived at the campus,he immediately headed to the clinic. He found L.joe sitting outside the room.

Then he remembered what Kai told him.

“L.joe was the one who brought her there. He carried her to the clinic.”

Myungsoo’s jaw clench. This guy was always around his girl friend.

“You seem to be always around when it comes to Haerin.” He said as he started to twist the doorknob. L.joe smirked and stood up.

“She’s sick because of you. Who are you to say that?” Byunghun spat before leaving.

tumblr_m0g8p9PCmL1r3xllho4_r1_250.gif

Myungsoo scoffed and entered the room.

 

Your POV

 

I sat up as I heard the door open.

“Are you feeling better?” Myungsoo asked. I nodded.

“But….how did you get here? I thought~”

“Don’t bother about it.” He shook his head and sat beside me.

“Why….did you collapse?”

I chuckled.

“The nurse said that I just needed some sleep, that’s all. Plus, I think it’s the Kai issue, it has been bothering me a lot and then there’s this whole threat on you.” I shrugged and he frowned.

“What is it?”

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t around when you needed me.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“It’s okay, Byunghun helped me today.” Haerin squeezed his hand. Myungsoo’s brows furrowed.

“Why does he always have to pop out?” He hissed. Haerin’s eyes widened.

“Myungsoo, he’s~”

“Lately, you’re always with him. When I’m not with you, you’re with him! Why cant you just be with your friends instead? Even his friends treat you casually!”

“What are you trying to say? That I’m…..cheating on you?” Haerin looked at him.

“Well do you have feelings for him?” Myungsoo retorted. Haerin bit her lip.

“Get out.” Her words cut him like knives.

“I said get out.”

Myungsoo stood up and headed for the door.

tumblr_m0klyt7hv21rpr2jgo5_r1_400.gif

 

Kai made his way back to Haerin’s room with a few snacks with him. He was happy that the nurse told him that his friend would be able to go home already.

On his way back he saw Myungsoo.

“Oh, hey Ice Cube~”

He stopped short when Myungsoo just walked ahead not even turning his head.

Kai blinked.

“They fought?”

 

Your POV

 

“The nurse said you’re free to go, honey.” Kai said as he entered. I nodded and started to stand. He gave me a bottle of banana milk.

“From Sehun, he actually cooked dinner.” He chuckled.

“That’s rare.” I nodded. I heard Kai sigh.

“Did you guys fight?”

I looked at him.

”On the way back here, I met Myungsoo, he seems to be in a bad….mood.”

“We had….some misunderstandings. Let’s go home.”

 

“Ya, why aren’t you taking care of yourself?” Oppa chided as we got inside the house.

“Oppa annyeong.” I nodded and hugged him. I just realized now how much I miss my ridiculously tall older brother.

“You should just go ahead and reprimand her Chanyeol hyung.” I heard Sehun holler. Oppa chuckled and let go. He looked at me, then he frowned.

“Something’s bothering you.” He said.

“Aniya, it’s~”

“It was a statement.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

L.joe arrived at their dorm. He found a note stuck to the door.

Boss needs us. Be at the warehouse. –CAP

He frowned and crumpled the paper before going inside.

Then he remembered Myungsoo.

“He calls himself the boyfriend?” He scoffed to himself and shut the door. He went up to his room to change his clothes.

He got his phone.

“Ya, where are you?” CAP’s voice was heard on the other line.

“I had an emergency, but what’s up?”

“Your father has been attacked by our enemy.”

 

Myungsoo tossed his keys and phone on his study as he got inside the room. He exhaled, big time.

He never saw Haerin mad at him. He knew he shouldn’t have said that. But seeing Lee Byunghun dared triggered his jealousy. He knew he was being petty, but that guy looks at her differently. It was the same way Haerin’s past suitors looked at her.

He frowned as he remembered how Haerin asked him to get out her room. They never had this kind of fight before and it worried him.

Because, he knew, he has a rival.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

300 subbies already <3 i love you all :>