Chapter 5

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin remembered the fight Tao had. The person sitting beside her was Tao’s enemy. She peeked at the guy with curiosity. The guy just ignored her and went back to sleeping. Haerin shrugged and took out her notebook, and then suddenly the professor slammed his book on the table, startling everybody.

“Mister Lee Byunghun?” The teacher boomed. Haerin looked around.

The guy beside her slowly sat up with a bored look on his face.

“What?”

The girls chuckled over his rudeness.

“We are having a discussion.”

“Oh.”

The professor blinked back.

“It would be better if you listen and not stop sleeping there on your seat.” He hissed.  Byunghun shrugged and crossed his legs on top of the table. Haerin closed her eyes briefly in annoyance.

“Uhmmm, excuse me.” She spoke up. Byunghun raised one brow at her.

“Can you put your feet down?” She asked.

“I don’t want to.” He replied.

Haerin nodded and went back to listening to the professor.

 

Your POV

 

Let the rebel be.

I sighed, I have a whole semester in this class, and I’m stuck with a rude person. I looked at his loosely tied necktie and ed blazer.

I could tell he was the cold and distant type by just the way he looks. I smiled, makes me remember of someone.

“Miss Park?”

I looked up from my seat.

“Yes?”

“It seems to me that Mister Lee here, is a new student.” He was looking over his class records. I looked at my seatmate.

“Kindly show him around and inform him about our school’s policies.”

“Yes…sir.”

 

Narrator’s POV
 

As soon as the class was over, students started to pile out of the room. Haerin stood up and slung her bag over her shoulder.

“Would you like me to tour you around the campus?” She asked.

“No.”

“Okay. Just tell me if you need help on anything.” She said with a smile then she left. Byunghun looked at her.

“Weird woman.” He muttered before leaving the room.

 

Haerin sat down with Hoya and Sungyeol at the cafeteria.

“Break time?” Hoya asked. Haerin nodded and opened her sandwich.

“Why are you with these two?” Myungsoo joined them. Sungyeol rolled his eyes and went back to eating.

“How was class?” She asked.

“It was fine, the teacher’s boring, I mean who wants to know about his damn life~”

“Myungsoo.” Haerin gave him a look, he closed his mouth. Hoya chuckled.

“Oh, right, L~”

“Oppa!”

 

Everyone looked up from their seats, everyone from their tables inside the whole cafeteria.

Haerin looked at the girl.

“MyungMyungoppa!”

Sunyeol almost spat out his Coke. Hoya looked at L.

A girl walked to them sat on Myungsoo’s lap and hugged him. Haerin blinked in amusement.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++