Chapter 3

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

Your POV

 

I sat on my desk for my class, Sungyeol was sleeping while Hyorin was still out.

“Noona! Noona!”

I looked up and Sungjong running to me.

“Yes~”

“Come with me, hurry!!!!”

 

With him dragging me along, we arrived at the Business Department’s parking lot.

“Why~”

I saw a group of people crowding over.

“What’s happening?”

“Look closely, noona.”

I stepped forward and pushed through the crowd. Myungsoo can’t be fighting again? I mean he has his image to keep~

Oh my god, Huang Zitao.

Tao was having a fight with another guy clad in black, his lip was bleeding while Tao’s left eye was a bit swollen.

“How did this happen?” I asked.

“I don’t know, noona, it just~”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin sighed as she watched her older friend and they guy glared at each other. Some girls were fighting over who was better looking, the newcomer or Tao.

“And they’re university students.” Sehun scoffed.

“Tao has quite a temper.” Kai nodded, Haerin shook her head and walked to Tao.

“Rinnie~”

“Ge, stop it.” Haerin said as she stood in front of Tao.

“Get out of here, missy.” The guy hissed at her. Haerin turned to him.

“I’m talking to my friend.” She smiled then looked at Tao.

“Ge, let’s go.” She gently took his hand and began to pull him away. Tao glared at the other man as he let Haerin pull him away.

“You and your bloody temper, Edison.” She grumbled.

 

Haerin got out of the pharmacy and found Tao grumbling to himself outside while sitting on a bench. She grinned.

“Here.” She chirped as she took out some ointment and a panda-inspired band-aid. Tao glared at her, she just smiled. She opened the tube and placed some ointment on his cut and placed band-aid over the cut.

“Like a child, really~” She was cut short when three black cars stopped in front of them. Tao snickered.

“Your guardian’s here, I’ll see you later, Mei.” Tao slung his backpack over his shoulder. Myungsoo stepped down from the car and looked at Tao.

“Fight with a new kid.” She shrugged and gathered her things, Myungsoo nodded and wordlessly carried her bag for her.

“I’ll give you a free ride.” He grinned. Haerin shook her head and climbed inside the vehicle.

 

Your POV

 

Myungsoo was tapping his fingers on the window, something he does when he’s bothered a lot.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as I placed my hand over his, he just smiled.

“And you were mad when I kept the Junhyung issue~”

“Fine.” He sighed; I smiled and leaned on the leather seat.

“You do know about the vice president, right?”

“Duh, gangsternim, I’m a citizen of this country.”

“Well, his daughter just graduated from high school and she’ll be attending Daehan.”

“That’s good, you have another friend.” I nodded.

“You don’t….get it, well, I think she’ll be present tomorrow, till then….just be….passive.”

I grinned.

“I am the passive one now?”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

L.joe lazily parked his black BMW behind the warehouse. He heard loud bantering from the outside.

“He has arrived.” Chunji grinned as he placed his pocket knife, something a Daehan student would never do. L.joe took off his blazer and tossed it on the couch.

“I heard you got into a fight, smooth, Lee Byunghun.” CAP grinned.

“I regret attending school with you hyung, you might scare the girls away from me~” Ricky started. But L.joe glared at him.

“The rascal was a Wushu master, f.ck.” He said as he plopped down and drank his bottled water.

“Well, that’s nothing for you.” Niel nodded.

“His girlfriend appeared and stopped him too.”

“Well, only a lady can tame a beast right?” Changjo grinned.

Yes, Changjo only a lady can tame a beast like Lee Byunghun.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++