Chapter 12

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

 

Your POV

 

“But the semester just started.” I muttered, I heard Sehun chuckle.

“I don’t know,the school’s been crazy lately, Rinnie.”

I nodded as I read the poster again.

SCHOOL’S ANNUAL FESTIVAL NEXT WEEK! I heard Tao giggle behind us. “What’s so funny~” Sehun got cut off.

Tao ge pointed his long finger on a particular image.

 “Haunted house! And mei mei’s coming with me!”

Oh, brother.

I left the two to themselves and headed to my class with my books, I heard someone yelling behind me.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin continued to walk, but then someone had hit her shoulder causing her to wince in pain and her books to fall.

She sighed and flexed her shoulder blade as she looked at the running figure. She bent down to pick up her books, but suddenly two hands were beside hers, picking up her things. “

Thank~” She blinked. “

It’s you.” She grinned a little as L.joe stood up and took the books with him.

“Ya! Those are mine!”

She walked after him.

“I know.”

“Why are you taking them~”

“We have the same class, in case you forgot.” L.joe said flatly before leaving her again. Haerin scoffed and followed him.

 

L.joe dropped the books on her desk. Haerin grinned and sat beside him.

“You’re being helpful today.” She chuckled and took out her things. L.joe didn’t react, but instead he took out her handkerchief, it was already clean.

“You didn’t really have to~”

“Haerin-ssi!”

L.joe looked up.

“Oh, Chunji, right?” Haerin smiled and shook his hand.

“I was wondering if you could tell me where the Western Library is.”

L.joe blinked and looked at his seatmate.

“You two know each other?” He asked. Haerin nodded.

“I accidentally bumped onto her at the cafeteria.” Chunji nodded.

“Arasso, I’ll come with you there, I still have 20 minutes before class starts.” Haerin nodded and stood up.

“Thanks.” Chunji grinned, then looked at L.joe.

Girls were looking at L.joe appreciatively. He sighed and stood up.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“We have a project?” Dongwoo hyung asked as he sat down. We were at the school’s grounds waiting for him.

“Yes, for our Finance class.” Sungjong nodded. I sat on the grass and took out my mp3.

“Isnt that Haerinnie?” Hoya hyung blurted. I looked up.

I saw Haerin walking on the glass hallways, with two guys with her. One of the guys was behind them. She was talking with this other guy, while the other guy was just walking behind them with his hands on his pockets.

“Aigoo, another parade of admirers.” Sunggyu hyung whistled.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo’s brows furrowed as he watched Haerin walked with two unknown guys, then they disappeared to a corner.

Myungsoo puffed his cheeks.

“L, can you give me the books from the library?” Dongwoo asked while browsing through his notes.

Myungsoo opened his bag and tossed the books to Dongwoo roughly.

“Ack~!” Dongwoo fell on his seat. Myungsoo plugged his earphones on his ears and crossed his arms.

Hoya and Sungyeol exchanged knowing looks.

“Jealous fool.” Dongwoo muttered while rubbing his chest.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++