Chapter 7

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“What’s for dinner?” Haerin chirped as she entered the dining room.

“Hello little girl.” Chanyeol grinned.

“Oppa!” She smiled and hugged her older brother.

“I missed you too. I brought some food over.”

Kai came in with the dishes.

“Your favorites.” Chanyeol said as he raised his two thumbs.

“Thanks, oppa. You’re the best.” She grinned and sat beside Tao.

“I heard about your recent escapade, Tao.” Chanyeol smiled and sat beside Sehun.

“That guy was nothing.” Tao puffed his chest. Haerin hit his forehead with a spoon.

“Nothing, you just bullied a new student.”

“How did you know, mei?” Tao looked at her.

“He sits besides me in my Marketing class.”

“He sounds like bad news.” Kai said.

Sehun looked up from his food.

“She has Myungsoo with her, I think she’s safe.” Sehun said. Chanyeol grinned.

“I’m pretty much sure you wont get into trouble, you’re in your last year.”

Haerin grinned.

“I don’t think he’s that bad, Jongin. He’s just like that.”

“Oh come on, babe. First day of class in a new school then he gets into a fight, not bad?” He rolled his eyes.

 

 

Myungsoo was leaning on his car casually while waiting for Haerin to come out. Then the front door opened, Haerin smiled at him. Myungsoo stood up straightly.

“Have you eaten lunch already?” She asked. Myungsoo nodded without a word and bent down to hug her.

“What is it?”

“I’m happy you didn’t misunderstand the thing about Ji ae.”

Haerin chuckled.

“That’s one less person who’s not afraid of you.” She stuck out her tongue and went inside the car. Myungsoo laughed and went to driver’s seat.

“Did you escape your guards again?” Haerin asked.

“I didn’t bring them before, nothing went wrong. Why bring them now?”

Haerin sighed. Stubborn Myungsoo was hard to deal with.

 

Teen Top walked in the hallway, girls looked at them appreciatively as they passed. Ricky and Chunji smiled at the girls, while L.Joe looked bored and smug.

“I don’t get it, why do they have separate classes?” CAP hissed under his breath. Niel chuckled.

“It’s college, hyung.” He said, then L.joe stopped walking, he was looking at the window.

Changjo followed his gaze.

“Hyung, you know that girl?”

They saw Haerin stepped out of the Aston Martin, the car’s window opened. Haerin smiled and waved.

L.joe shrugged and continued walking while flexing his slightly swollen wrist.

“She’s pretty.” Chunji nodded.

“You should get some ice for that.” CAP said. But L.joe just shook his head at him.

 

 

Haerin went inside the room and waved at some of her classmates, she found her seatmate asleep again, she smiled and placed her bag on the table. Then she noticed his swollen hand. She stood up from her seat again.

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“Haerin’s supposed to be here.” Sunngyu hyung nodded as we passed by her classroom.

“Her bag’s already there, she must have went to the restroom~”

“Oh, Gyu oppa, annyeong!” Haerin waved at us.

“Are you hurt? What’s with the ice pack?” I asked.

“My friend is. I’m fine, you guys should get to class.” She nodded and patted my shoulder.

I pulled her back.

“Hm?”

“I wont be able to walk you back later, I have to pick up Ji ae.”

“Arasso, I’ll just call Kai. Take care.” She smiled.

“Not even an ounce of jealousy?”

Sunngyu hyung laughed.

“She’s your friend, anyway, I’ll see you later.” She smiled and kissed my cheek.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++