Chapter 9

The Presidential Son: Senior Year

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Byunghun?” Haerin called out as she followed him.

“Byunghun-ah.”

L.joe just continued walking.

“Ya, LEE BYUNGHUN!”

L.joe blinked, no once has called him that for a long time, that’s why it took him a long time to react, he spun around and found Haerin looking at him.

“What?” He snapped. Haerin blinked at him and took out her handkerchief and stepped to him.

“What did I tell you about minding~” He was cut off when Haerin lightly pressed her handkerchief on his bleeding lip.

“What would the dean say if he saw you? You’d get reprimanded for sure.” She chuckled.

L.joe gulped a little as he realized how close her face was to his.

“Ya—move.” He stuttered, for the first time in his life. Haerin smiled and placed her hand down.

“I’ve been doing this for my friends since forever, doesn’t bother me at all, you take care, Lee Byung~”

“It’s L.joe.”

“~hun.” She grinned before walking back to the cafeteria. L.joe watched her as she walked, a small smile formed on her lips.

“Weird agasshi.” He chuckled before making sure she entered the cafeteria again.

 

Myungsoo walked in the Blue House warily, Ji Ae was endlessly chattering beside him. His mother wanted to meet Ji Ae and have tea together. Myungsoo wants to get rid of Ji Ae go back to school. Yes he wants to go back to school, well not for education purposes.

“Oppa, are you really seeing that Park girl?”

Myungsoo looked at her.

“It’s Haerin, yes I am.”

Ji Ae made a face.

“I don’t like her oppa.”

“It doesn’t matter, Ji Ae, now go on up. I have some things to do.” Myungsoo said as he went out of the building and slipped in the other building to his room.

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“Gangsternim?”

“Are you home now?” I asked. I heard Haerin shout over to Sehun on the other line.

“Yeah, I am. You?”

“I don’t want to eat dinner.”

“Wae?”

“We have Ji Ae over. She’s too noisy.”

“You even just let me blabber.” She grumbled.

“Because it’s you.” I replied. She chuckled.

“Can you come over?” I asked.

“Really, Myungsoo? You’re being childish, don’t worry, I’ll eat lunch with you tomorrow.”

“Arasso, go have dinner already, agasshi.”

“You better eat too, okay?”

“Arasso.”

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Who’s that pretty lady hyung?” Ricky grinned as he entered the club. CAP was the only one who was drinking, the rest wasn’t. They didn’t.

L.joe looked up at Ricky blankly.

“That agasshi who gave you the hanky.” Ricky chuckled and sat beside him.

“Just some girl.”

“Who happens to have a crush on you?” Changjo joined in.

“No. She happens to be my seatmate.”

Chunji grinned.

“That’s rare she’s not afraid of you.”

L.joe raised on brow at him.

“You tend to scare people off, you know that, right?” Niel asked.

“Of course he does.” Chunji scoffed. L.joe leaned on his seat and looked at his wrist, the swollen part had minimized and it didn’t look that bad anymore. L.joe smile lightly.

“Park Haerin.” He whispered.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++